'Dangerous tackle'

Remove this Banner Ad

Might have to ban tackles. It's all outcome based these days and if you tackle someone they might fall over, and might get hurt.
Wright should consider himself lucky the bloke didn't concuss himself, Sam would be sidelined for weeks for causing it.

Even tho it was essentially a dive where they guy dropped his head to the ground.

As has been the case this past decade the Unpire was possibly blind sided but paid a free kick based on ‘gut feel’ ??

It was just salt into the lobotomy that was last night IMO

The Port player tried to take on 3 opponents. When he realised he had no way out, he deliberately head-butted the turf well after Sam Wright had let him go. There was absolutely textbook care shown by Wright to avoid any sling motion. The Port player was entirely responsible for his head hitting the turf. He was playing for a free kick at that point. Umpire needs a week or two in the state leagues.

As has been the case this past decade the Unpire was possibly blind sided but paid a free kick based on ‘gut feel’ ??

It was just salt into the lobotomy that was last night IMO

Can't blame blindsiding as it was an out of zone umpire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a draw to make the finals in round 23, scores are level and that free kick gets called, I’d be ******* ropeable if that cost the team a finals spot.

The club should ask for a please explain by the AFL and umpires.

******* hell you guys are funny.

You’re all watching with the benefit of the TV. Can you not see the head bury into the ground?

I’m not saying it’s the right decision, but at real time and with no replay it’s pretty easy to understand how the ump made the mistake.

******* hell you guys are funny.

You’re all watching with the benefit of the TV. Can you not see the head bury into the ground?

I’m not saying it’s the right decision, but at real time and with no replay it’s pretty easy to understand how the ump made the mistake.
Deadset. Spare me. Thats an atrocious decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back