News Dani (Dean) Laidley arrested in St. Kilda - "spared a conviction and placed on an 18-month adjourned undertaking"

Remove this Banner Ad

She's wrestling with pigs, it was always going to get dirty.

In terms of taking on the outlets and people who disseminated the images?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In terms of taking on the outlets and people who disseminated the images?

Those who are beyond reproach.

They administer the law, and are not supposed to be subjected to it.

Those who are beyond reproach.

They administer the law, and are not supposed to be subjected to it.

Yep ok got it, wasn’t sure if OF was referring to that or the lifestyle she’s chosen.

It goes without saying she should be able to live her life as she pleases without this garbage

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well that was a bit of a shock, seeing the Junk Yard Dog all done up.

Good luck to her and those cops deserve whatever they get. Hit em as hard in court as you did on field Dani.

Certainly was - one of my faves, as a player and coach, although the kicking backward has scared me for life.

I hope Laids can find a way back to the club and be involved 'IF' that's something she wants

Rgardless of everything - Laids is a shinboner and lived the values as well as anyone

Certainly was - one of my faves, as a player and coach, although the kicking backward has scared me for life.

I hope Laids can find a way back to the club and be involved 'IF' that's something she wants

Rgardless of everything - Laids is a shinboner and lived the values as well as anyone

It matters nought to me how a person wants to lead their personal life. Laidley was a shinboner in every sense and he demanded it from his players as a coach also. Culturally, the club has regressed since he was the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By all means get you're compensation....you were wronged.

But don't think forget why you got put in that situation to begin with.

This all could have been avoided.
That’s fair. Not just one victim here. Really hope if she is in a better place now that means life is much better for everyone concerned.

So as a result of him suing the cops for leaking the mugshots, more pictures emerge in the media. That makes perfect sense...

What other pictures are you talking about?

So as a result of him suing the cops for leaking the mugshots, more pictures emerge in the media. That makes perfect sense...
Yeah it does. She got publicly outed at one of the lowest points of her life and it was front page news for days, and as a result she is STILL in the news for trying to make the police pay what they owe. I mean the pictures were literally taken near her home the day after her lawyers announced they were suing.

Without the police's illegal actions 4/5ths of the people who took an interest in Laidley when she was charged etc wouldn't give a * about any of it and there would be much less of an audience for the daily mail to bother making an article for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back