News Dani (Dean) Laidley arrested in St. Kilda - "spared a conviction and placed on an 18-month adjourned undertaking"

Remove this Banner Ad

Well known fact that the successful speed of Blitzkreig was in part because of the early use of meth by the German armies.

Could go night and day unrested until they achieved their target.

I'd say the tactics of Guderian and Rommel were more decisive than the meth, but it played a role.

An interesting read.

Although the premise is not universally accepted...

And of course, we also have this...

Last edited:

An interesting read.

Although the premise is not universally accepted...

And of course, we also have this...

i thought Vietnam was the first real phama war.
all the others dabbled but Vietnam was when they started way higher concentrates and doses.

wtf thread do you guys think you're in?

I was just about to ask the same thing. Can someone save me the time of scouring the last 10 pages to see if Dean Laidley has been mentioned at all!?

Nope, its a clear ego battle between the same ol posters

And then when something does happen, no-one posts it.

So...

Victoria Police has revealed two more police officers have been suspended and are expected to be charged after photos of former AFL coach Dean Laidley in police custody were leaked.

Surely their can't possible BE four unethical police personnel in the state of Victoria?

They piss champagne and fart potpourri.
Can’t help thinking this woulda been swept under carpet if not for Gov Covid app and that Pusey bloke filming the dying policewoman. Total PR disaster for Vic Pol and the Gov.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t help thinking this woulda been swept under carpet if not for Gov Covid app and that Pusey bloke filming the dying policewoman. Total PR disaster for Vic Pol and the Gov.

Except for the fact that the photo could not have been taken by a civilian...

Yeah, the idea that because Hitler was on certain drugs it "made" him a certain way is rather sketchy.
You’d be surprised how much meth changes who you are, how you think and the actions you take.

Anecdotally, I knew of guys who were alpha males and had no problems with women who ended up...yeah, you get my drift.

My good mate was convinced I was working on behalf of ASIO.

He had convinced a few people in the neighbourhood to turn against me quite easily.

He had a way with words.

Master manipulator.

So good in fact, that I’d rather keep him on a leash than cut him off completely.

He was declared as being a paranoid schizophrenic.

Food for thought.

You’d be surprised how much meth changes who you are, how you think and the actions you take.

Anecdotally, I knew of guys who were alpha males and had no problems with women who ended up...yeah, you get my drift.

My good mate was convinced I was working on behalf of ASIO.

He had convinced a few people in the neighbourhood to turn against me quite easily.

He had a way with words.

Master manipulator.

So good in fact, that I’d rather keep him on a leash than cut him off completely.

He was declared as being a paranoid schizophrenic.

Food for thought.

He wrote Mein Kampf and tried to overthrow government in the Beer Hall putsch well before any drugs got involved.

Surely their can't possible BE four unethical police personnel in the state of Victoria?

They piss champagne and fart potpourri.

Thank God they've weeded the four bad ones out who ruin an otherwise spotless force.

He wrote Mein Kampf and tried to overthrow government in the Beer Hall putsch well before any drugs got involved.

You could argue all the way back to his childhood, his authoritaran father, his mother, being a Uni Art drop out, WW1, losing WW1, the Treaty of Versailles and the Great Depression plus throw in some social Darwinism and pathological hatred of Jews and you get Adolf Hitler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back