Daniel ‘Turnstile’ Menzel Tackle Watch

How many tackles per game will Daniel Menzel achieve in 2018?

• Less than 1

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Between 1 & 2

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Between 2 & 3

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • More than 3 lol yeah right

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Jack Watts will kick more goals than Dan has tackles

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We probably wouldn't hang so much s**t on Menzel if he wasn't such an arrogant selfish prick. Nobody bothers to troll Brendan Whitecross who's also done three ACLs because he's a humble unassuming bloke who does all the team things, complete opposite of Daniel "ME! ME! ME!" Menzel.

Plus because unlike the Hawks, a massively high proportion of Cats supporters are hyper sensitive, over-rating flogs.

Pretty sure the Cats put him up for sale and no one wanted him

No we offered him a contract on more money than he ended up with and he went out to mkt whereupon we withdrew the offer. He ended up having to settle for minimum chips and a one year deal. Can’t imagine we’ll offer another year unless he pulls something out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No we offered him a contract on more money than he ended up with and he went out to mkt whereupon we withdrew the offer. He ended up having to settle for minimum chips and a one year deal. Can’t imagine we’ll offer another year unless he pulls something out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stop ruining Dave's thread with your logic and truthful reporting

We're all so used to Daniel's flat tracking ways most of us would fall of our chairs if he registered two in a game.

That's okay though, they have Hawkins & Taylor there to provide all the forward pressure. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did this turn into a general slate Daniel Menzel thread?

Of all the players in the AFL you could choose. Fair dinkum.

Turned? It started as one.

All he needs to do is apply defensive pressure and Cat flogs to stop defending his liability status in the forward line and the thread dies.

He’s keeping it alive.

Back