Daniel Andrews Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Andrews is apparently resigning as Premier of the State of Victoria.

Press conference coming up?
mate he's already announced it

More than a few will be high fiving and celebrating.

Doesn't really solve the state's root cause though - lack of a functional opposition
yeah what are they gonna do now that they have to come up with something other than Dan bad to fail with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at the ABC report;

Tue 26 Sep 2023

(Dan Andrews) said "the moment" one was not comfortable with the intensity of the role, they must step away.

"You never want to get to a place where you resent this job, this amazing privilege and important opportunity.

"That would not be right and I simply won't allow that to happen..."

and

"...Recently in talking to my kids and Cath, thoughts of what life will be like after this job have started to creep in and I've always known that the moment that happens it's time to go and to give this privilege, this amazing responsibility, to someone else.

"It's not an easy job, being premier of our state. That's not a complaint, it's just a fact.

"It requires 100 per cent from you and your family. That of course is time limited and now is the time to step away."

Looks like the tank was empty.

Those critical of him - is it purely the COVID lockdown and the continuing economic fallout from that which has you so embittered? I think many mistakes were made, but its only with the benefit of hindsight that we really know the depth of it.

I still don't feel bitter.

Those critical of him - is it purely the COVID lockdown and the continuing economic fallout from that which has you so embittered? I think many mistakes were made, but its only with the benefit of hindsight that we really know the depth of it.

I still don't feel bitter.
hindsight?
With Coivd?
Nah.
Got to be joking.

hindsight?
With Coivd?
Nah.
Got to be joking.
Hindsight? LOL

What's not to understand? When it started the COVID pandemic threw out so many unknowns. Could there have been a catastrophic death toll? Maybe. If the entire workforce got sick would it cripple the economy in its entirety? Maybe.

Hindsight tells a far different story than any amount of foresight. Telling the story as it was rather than what it might be.

Again, what's not to understand?

He needs to immediately join the board of a pharmaceutical company just to watch cooker heads explode

Remove this Banner Ad

Back