Daniel Hanneberry

Remove this Banner Ad

Dale_Thomas

Senior List
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
This kid is pretty much a gun. Has shown how good he is for Oakleigh throughout last season, playing bottom age as well. Sweet left foot, good size and a good tank. If he wasn't already firmly on every club's radar, he certainly will be after these draft camp results.

THREE-KM TIME TRIAL
1 – Dan Hannebery (Oakleigh Chargers, VIC – small/medium midfielder) – 10min 17sec

SHUTTLE RUN (AKA BEEP TEST)
7 – Dan Hannebery (Oakleigh Chargers, VIC – small/medium midfielder) – 14.2

AGILITY
7 – Dan Hannebery (Oakleigh Chargers, VIC – small/medium midfielder) – 8.32

Would certainly be top 20 next year if he didn't nominate. Not a question of if he'll go, but where?

there was a bit of talk on the tigers board about him eailier in the year.
if we could get him with our 2nd pick that would be great.
not sure but i think i heard he was enalgubal(spelling. no idea???) also havent seem him in to many mock drafts

not sure but i think i heard he was enalgubal(spelling. no idea???) also havent seem him in to many mock drafts

Wonder why that is, every man and his dog will be putting him in their first two rounds now, watch. :rolleyes:

FWIW, i've rated him a 2nd round pick for a while and i'm sure people who saw him play this year would realise he is a talent.

That is one of the funniest things I've seen on BF.....or attempts at the English language I have ever seen.

I hope you are 11 years old.... or your English teacher should be shot!!! I don't even remember what this thread is about......:D I'm not smart but that is funny!!

dont take this wrong young fella cause it actually gave me a good laugh when i needed it most but i can honestly see a whole new language in 2 generations and your post is a prime example. unbileevarbull :thumbsu:

oh and thats "too" many mock drafts ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a rumour he might be going to the Gold Coast.

did you now.. apart from the fact that GC17 don't actually have any picks in this years draft and the fact that next year they only have priority access to Queensland players you're story is completly believable..

:rolleyes:

did you now.. apart from the fact that GC17 don't actually have any picks in this years draft and the fact that next year they only have priority access to Queensland players you're story is completly believable..

:rolleyes:

Wow, I dunno if it needed to be dismissed that viciously...but true.
I really doubt he will be wanting to go to GC if it means moving away from family and friends, and playing in a s**t team, when he could be playing in a decent team as a pretty high pick and bottom ager. No brainer, really, there's no doubt he will be going higher than expected this year.

ineligable???(did i even get it right?)
If you don't mind me asking how old are you mate?
At least you had a go, which is more than everyone else laughing at the kid but unwilling or unable to tell him how ineligible is spelled.
P.S. I liked the Hanneberry/Pendleberry joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back