Rumour Daniel Hannebery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope it is nothing more than a rumour, ...and given all the ones flying around, it needs to be taken as such until something is confirmed.
Can't believe some would just let him go so easily though.
I think he's contracted to 2016? If so, and he does ask for a trade, we shouldn't facilitate - ala ROK, Stuey Dew.... 2 and a bit years is a long enough time to have a change of heart, especially if another premiership comes along. Even if he doesn't, he's still a gun when he's firing, keep him as long as possible, even if that means losing him for a lot less down the road.
You don't throw these players away, draft picks (even high ones) just don't replace them, the fact some were actually open to idea of trading Kennedy for high draft picks at the end of 2012 still blows my mind.

G Lyon said on triple m that it was the hardest gut running he has ever seen last night

He was everywhere and at 78% disposal efficiency, such a barometer for the side

Look I'm not one to jump the gun over things i hear but i did find this very interesting
I was at a mates place a few weeks back who was telling me that Dan is looking at chasing money down in Melbourne at the years end...i don't know when his contract is till but i found that interesting as he's putting in no effort and there are all these off field rumours that he's having just a little too much "FUN"

I also heard that he's recently broken up with his Girl friend as well...maybe she didn't like his partying ways

Like i said all just a rumour but could be a reason as to why he's not the player he used to be
Looks like it was a load of bs in the end.

Where you been? Usually you're all over anything Swans these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back