Daniel Harford - Re-signed for 2 more years

Remove this Banner Ad

Harf knows some others are going. Egan and Laloifi perhaps. Mua would hurt a lot.
Why Mua? Is this a reference to her tweet or whatever it was with the tears and the broken heart? If so, are you sure that wasn't just a reaction to fore-knowledge that MP and GG were going? Listening to Mim in an interview before the season ended she was already commenting on the fact that players would be leaving, so it seems that the knowledge was around for a while amongst the team.

ED: PS. I don't think that Egan is a huge loss. Her disposal hasn't improved much, if at all, and her form wasn't great this year. She seems to have stalled in her development.

She had a punctured lung and broken ribs in round 1, of course she wasn't great this season coming back from that.

She had a punctured lung and broken ribs in round 1, of course she wasn't great this season coming back from that.
That's true, I had forgotten that. Thanks. But still, her disposal is a concern even when she is getting a bit of it.

If you watched our later games you might consider Hard a very good coach but the season starts have been crap for a few years, IIRC. It seems like we are insular and don't consider that there might be another team there to play.

I'd love the club to do a review like with the AFL m program. See what improvements are needed in coaching, recruitment, player retention, fitness and medical. See what can be harnessed from across the whole club.

We seem to be on repeat, rather than ramping it up. Although the new facilities have got to help with access.

I'd love the club to do a review like with the AFL m program. See what improvements are needed in coaching, recruitment, player retention, fitness and medical. See what can be harnessed from across the whole club.
I've wondered why there isn't more sharing between the two programs. But then recently, and sorry I can't remember who said it or when, but one of the team were mentioning about how the different season start (Aug) would mean more crossover between the men and women. And they saw that as a good opportunity for better connection, amongst other things.

I would love to see them doing skill sessions together, but I don't know whether things would go that far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back