Daniel Harford - Re-signed for 2 more years

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, they interviewed him.

But where are they.

In this market you can't afford to have a media shy Prez AND CEO. Actually, they are beyond shy, they have some form of anti-publicity disorder.

Someone needs to be out front selling the good news.
That sounds suspiciously like a job application. When can you start?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who announced it? Was Liddle anywhere to be seen? Does he still work for us?

MLG?

Bueller, Bueller?

You got me. I hacked into the club computer as a prank...

Also, you should all be getting fridge magnets shortly... :cool:

got one that sticks to hessian?

480339c66bedd24105aef39dcdc94a41_f10873.jpg

Harf does a really good 15min interview with Andy Maher (big carlton fan, so it is a good discussion) on SEN about the trade period and Davey & Vescio signing up for next season.

Some good insight there, looking to reduce height and go for speed because it is harder for the girls to move the ball around the grounds with two less players and shorter kicking distances.

Season 1 the players were running 6km per match, this year it was 9km. With that in mind you can see why clubs are aiming for established athletes who are already fit and know how to train because while they might not have great ball or foot skills those can be taught over time, but their speed and agility already exists and puts them above most of the other players who have just come from local footy and need to get fit and strong from a low base.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-01/aflw-harford-see-promising-signs-for-blues

The Blues won their first match of the 2018 NAB AFLW season. A week later, they lost captain Brianna Davey to a torn ACL in her right knee late in the game on the way to a victory over Greater Western Sydney. They didn't win another match.

"I don't think about it (the poor 2018 season) much to be honest with you," Harford told AFL.com.au.
"I know it’s the reality and we have to build from that, but at this stage, because of the evolution of the competition and the way things work with a small season, things change really quickly.

Sarah Black has done a writeup/interview about Daniel Harford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back