Rumour Daniel Keer Food Poisoning

Remove this Banner Ad

More like his Korea.

tumblr_m3uqsm7vef1r7scov.gif

Surely not food poisoning?! I've never seen food poisoning do this to someone? Allergic reaction to something more like it...

Looks like a good old allergic reaction to a food substance - probably not seafood/shellfish as I doubt he would have gotten to his age and not had a prawn or two.

...I'm thinking allergy to MSG if it was from Chinese food. A lot of Chinese restaurants don't use MSG anymore because of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a good old allergic reaction to a food substance - probably not seafood/shellfish as I doubt he would have gotten to his age and not had a prawn or two.

...I'm thinking allergy to MSG if it was from Chinese food. A lot of Chinese restaurants don't use MSG anymore because of this.

Not necessarily. I am allergic to prawns but I still eat it. 9 times out of 10 it just gives me an itchy tongue but once in a while I'd start getting full-blown allergy symptoms (difficulty breathing, swelling of finGers and face, rash, etc).

Depends on the freshness of the shellfish or where the shellfish was sourced.

Not necessarily. I am allergic to prawns but I still eat it. 9 times out of 10 it just gives me an itchy tongue but once in a while I'd start getting full-blown allergy symptoms (difficulty breathing, swelling of finGers and face, rash, etc).

Depends on the freshness of the shellfish or where the shellfish was sourced.

I am allergic to shellfish too - can't peel the damn things without gloves let alone eat them - a reaction every time.

Even though you get a mostly mild reaction, you are aware you are allergic - Kerr didn't even know he has an allergy to anything.

FWIW Surprised you still eat them if you have had breathing difficulties.

I am allergic to shellfish too - can't peel the damn things without gloves let alone eat them - a reaction every time.

Even though you get a mostly mild reaction, you are aware you are allergic - Kerr didn't even know he has an allergy to anything.

FWIW Surprised you still eat them if you have had breathing difficulties.

That only happens 1 out of 10 times, but I just carry antihistamines with me where ever I go. I know I should stop eating prawns but they're so yummy! :p

Now this may sound like a conspiracy theory but given woosha is a phramacist he knows his drugs maybe he's been upset about Daniel being unfairly tagged so he developed drug to create more surface area around the head region to draw more head high free Kicks.

Now I know that sounds out there but it makes sense I'm sure other fans will agree.

Now this may sound like a conspiracy theory but given woosha is a phramacist he knows his drugs maybe he's been upset about Daniel being unfairly tagged so he developed drug to create more surface area around the head region to draw more head high free Kicks.

Now I know that sounds out there but it makes sense I'm sure other fans will agree.

ooohhhh I like it. New secret weapon : puffer duck. Don't get too close or he will reveal his superpower - projectile vomiting with pin point accuracy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back