kane249

Death by Snu Snu
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Short of a proper prison term i'm not sure what's going to be a wake up call for him?
He's shown on the Eagles podcasts he's got a great footy brain and would be an asset to a team, he just can't keep on the straight and narrow unfortunately

Byron_Clanger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Chicago Bulls
This is literally like the second or third time in a number of years he's tried to set a house on fire. The hell's wrong with this bloke?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane249

Death by Snu Snu
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls

Kerr has plead not guilty and that he's in a Billy Joel situation

Monocle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Western Suburbs : Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont NE Patriots Eagles AFLW

Kerr has plead not guilty and that he's in a Billy Joel situation

Personally I prefer HoneyBadger35 lyrics to this tune.

Speaking of which .............. Badger if you read this, it's about time for another of your wonderful music clips to share with you fellow posters. :microphone:

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
This is literally like the second or third time in a number of years he's tried to set a house on fire. The hell's wrong with this bloke?
Screw loose. Unfortunately, jail is the best fit for him now. He's had so many chances.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Pretty sure setting fire to a house wasn't the only crime he has allegedly committed recently or will be charged with.
He is set for a lengthy stay behind bars. Can't say more than that at the moment but I assume it will come out eventually.

squashface

Masten and Waterman
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty sure setting fire to a house wasn't the only crime he has committed recently or will be charged with.
He is set for a lengthy stay behind bars. Can't say more than that at the moment but I assume it will come out eventually.
I've heard something involving a chainsaw

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
I've heard something involving a chainsaw
Na, the info I got wasn't about a violent incident, I know one of the witnesses but I don't know what has happened legally, only got the front half of the story which is why I wont say more.

Remove this Banner Ad