Daniel Kerr behind bars

Remove this Banner Ad

Short of a proper prison term i'm not sure what's going to be a wake up call for him?
He's shown on the Eagles podcasts he's got a great footy brain and would be an asset to a team, he just can't keep on the straight and narrow unfortunately

Short of a proper prison term i'm not sure what's going to be a wake up call for him?
He's shown on the Eagles podcasts he's got a great footy brain and would be an asset to a team, he just can't keep on the straight and narrow unfortunately
Not sure prison is the great wake up people hope it is to be honest.

This is literally like the second or third time in a number of years he's tried to set a house on fire. The hell's wrong with this bloke?

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

I could be mistaken, but hasn't he previously tried to set someones house on fire before?

Dude just has a thing for petrol and matches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerr has plead not guilty and that he's in a Billy Joel situation

Kerr has plead not guilty and that he's in a Billy Joel situation

Personally I prefer HoneyBadger35 lyrics to this tune.

Speaking of which .............. Badger if you read this, it's about time for another of your wonderful music clips to share with you fellow posters. :microphone:

Personally I prefer HoneyBadger35 lyrics to this tune.

Speaking of which .............. Badger if you read this, it's about time for another of your wonderful music clips to share with you fellow posters. :microphone:
Legit can't listen to this song without hearing badge's voice. Just disgusting how Badge lives rent free in my mind now

Pretty sure setting fire to a house wasn't the only crime he has allegedly committed recently or will be charged with.
He is set for a lengthy stay behind bars. Can't say more than that at the moment but I assume it will come out eventually.

I've heard something involving a chainsaw
Na, the info I got wasn't about a violent incident, I know one of the witnesses but I don't know what has happened legally, only got the front half of the story which is why I wont say more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back