Scandal Daniel Kerr charged with criminal damage over house fire

Remove this Banner Ad

<b>AFL</b> champion Daniel Kerr charged with criminal damage over house fire

Firefighters had already been battling the blaze at Kerr’s Kardinya home when police were alerted just after 4pm on Wednesday.

Kerr, 37, was arrested a short time later in Cottesloe and arson squad detectives charged him with criminal damage by fire.

Browse the BigFooty Forum Ad Free

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Kerr & Ben Cousins - Fire & Ice

Said so plenty of times that I think O'Loughlin did it. In fact I said so just today on the Swans board.

There just seems to be quite a few rather dodgy people in the West Coast team in the mid 2000's, that is all I was saying.

Oh there were plenty in that team but quite a few have found success from that team over the years.

Waters is one , Was a bit of a S**t bloke when drafted but he credits the club for turning his life around. He is high up in the business world in Perth and over in the US. Also has done countless stuff with the cancer council and mental health in the community.

Glass - Also success in the business world and spent time at the hawks and WC as a list manager but now is the CHF of a company in Perth.

Selwood - Spent a massive chunk at WC as a development coach and then become the big boss of the woman's team and was responsible for them coming into the comp. Covid cuts forced him out but is also back in Victoria high up in some company.

Rowan Jones - Is in the finance world in some job, used to or still writes for the west in the paper.

Some other guys who didnt play in the flag ( But played large chunks in that era) - Rosa, Nickosi, Staker and Graham have all down well for someselves.

“It’s all his ex’s fault for not letting him see his kids!”

I wonder if that particular West Coast poster (and his Lions supporting mate) will make an appearance?

Still remember the latter inferring that denying the visitation rights of a cur, with a history of violent antisocial behaviours (rape threats, a 2014 petrol dousing incident) and substance issues, was a greater crime than anything Kerr had committed.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
The Police should have also laid an additional charge with regards to his choice of eyewear.

9634547a8fa40d16d34e200e8486e7c6

Oh yeah, not saying Kerr was or is an good citizen. But I do wonder because of the game style he played.
I do recall plenty of footage of Judd or Cousins streaking forward from the center bounce and by the time the goal umpires flags were put away, Kerr would still be hunched on the ground holding his head or his guts.
Took a lot of hits for his team mates.
However think he was well down his current path by that stage regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back