Scandal Daniel Kerr charged with criminal damage over house fire

Remove this Banner Ad

The Police should have also laid an additional charge with regards to his choice of eyewear.

9634547a8fa40d16d34e200e8486e7c6

Firefighter goggles?

Wow, I didn't know that. He certainly is portrayed very differently in the media. Is that a confirmed fact?

There was the rumour it was his brother Ricky who was there but Micky confirmed it was him. Either way, it was a traumatic incident what those boys did deserved a good stint in jail, not being able to buy their way out of it

There was the rumour it was his brother Ricky who was there but Micky confirmed it was him. Either way, it was a traumatic incident what those boys did deserved a good stint in jail, not being able to buy their way out of it
I find it amazing they still run with this line.

He said the basis of the monetary settlement was that "all three players denied the allegations and the woman accepted that the settlement was not an admission of liability".

Like everyone just throws hundreds of thousands of dollars at someone for no reason at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it amazing they still run with this line.

He said the basis of the monetary settlement was that "all three players denied the allegations and the woman accepted that the settlement was not an admission of liability".

Like everyone just throws hundreds of thousands of dollars at someone for no reason at all.

It was classy from all concerned, particularly when you take into account the young woman in question needed a few surgeries from the injuries she sustained after being taken by three men into the parklands after they used their drink cards to get her smashed. It was a truly horrific incident that should have had far greater consequences for those involved that should not have been absolved because they invoked their financial privilege.

If forgotten how much detail that piece went into.

I really cannot understand this obsession some of these blokes have with joining in on the action in a group with their mates. Even if it’s consensual it’s seriously weird, and frankly these incidents do not sound consensual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back