Toast Daniel Kerr trying to change his life around

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no doubt of that, it was a dark period in our club’s history in terms of off field indiscretions but the current crop have restored public faith in the club’s culture.

Still won’t stop a 2015esque media beat up if we’re looking a genuine threat at the pointy end of the season.

Short of some ground breaking revelations or horrible turn of events (ie one of them dies), I don’t think the story has the legs it once had - they have pretty much tapped it dry.

Cousins getting arrested most recently barely made a ripple and today’s news with Kerr will not spark any kind of ‘renewed interest’. If anything, he’s Sam Kerr’s brother these days and she can fight her own battles.

Chad Fletcher lives a chilled life in Bali now making macrame with his 22yo model mrs. Not doing too bad for himself.

p.s Nathalya Cabral for research purposes..

Ah yep forgot Fletcher.

Despite his Vegas shenanigans I never thought of him as bad as the others. Glad a tragedy was avoided there though!

But Kerr admitted he had been angry about one thing.

“The only time I sent text messages which I didn’t like was when I seen her at the gym with my daughter and the form that she was teaching my daughter on push-ups, sit-ups actually, wasn’t of the nature that I would like,” he said.

“I missed her (my daughter’s) birthday, which was tough, but not as tough as seeing her get taught bad form sit-ups.”

:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad Fletcher lives a chilled life in Bali now making macrame with his 22yo model mrs. Not doing too bad for himself.

p.s Nathalya Cabral for research purposes..
Wow - that was well worth the research! Fletcher was a good looking rooster, so not surprised he can pull.

:drunk:

Not surprised this was triggered by his child. Same thing Ben kept getting caught up in - trying to see his child (well, that and smoking shitloads of meth). I don't know the full story but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if these types of charges were handed out to Dads daily for trying to be a part of their children's lives.

Many of them would have stuffed up big time to have a VRO against them, but I suspect there's a portion of mothers who unfairly weaponise their children to torture the kids fathers after less than amicable break ups.

In the end it's the children who lose, but the system is in place to protect them, and for the majority of the time they get it absolutely right.

Not casting aspersions on the Daniel Kerr scenario at all but those women who choose the weaponise VRO's to harm their ex's really do no favours for those women who really need them.

Not surprised this was triggered by his child. Same thing Ben kept getting caught up in - trying to see his child (well, that and smoking shitloads of meth). I don't know the full story but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if these types of charges were handed out to Dads daily for trying to be a part of their children's lives.

Many of them would have stuffed up big time to have a VRO against them, but I suspect there's a portion of mothers who unfairly weaponise their children to torture the kids fathers after less than amicable break ups.

In the end it's the children who lose, but the system is in place to protect them, and for the majority of the time they get it absolutely right.
From my experience talking to single dads - and not ones with criminal records - that in bad break-ups the woman often manipulate the situation so as frustrate the dad unnecessarily and limit his access against the court expressed consent orders.

As you say the child suffers and hopefully finds out - when they get elder - the true story.

As a player I have him the equal of cousins and Judd. He stood up in big games, in big moments.

Some grinspoon if there wasn’t already enough grunt.

I hope he....and the others sort their lives out, it’s pretty sad.

Had my username for years and years but maybe it’s time to change
I lost my avatar, because of.....’gatorade’, scared to get a new one, in case I get my heart broken again.

Some average calls by noonday about Kerr. The 3 seasons after Judd/ cuz left he was riddled with injury and played only 26 games between 08-10. Bounces back in 11 to play a pivotal part in our rise up the ladder and was also very good in 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back