Daniel Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

Good on him, doing the only thing he is probably good at.

Reckon it is easier for a goal kicker and bigger fellow like Fevola to continue than Kerr whose game was built on hard running, hard tackling and quite frankly putting his head where it shouldn't go.

One of the gutsiest players i have seen.

Good on him, doing the only thing he is probably good at.

Reckon it is easier for a goal kicker and bigger fellow like Fevola to continue than Kerr whose game was built on hard running, hard tackling and quite frankly putting his head where it shouldn't go.

One of the gutsiest players i have seen.
Will out run every player at that level

He would off had to be training for a while for some fitness.. He played a few games at my local footy club last year (Wirrapunda also plays a few every now and then) and looked well well past it he could barely get a kick and couldn't run very far!! But good luck to him anyway.

I heard he's been absolutely burning/training the house down this summer.
Yeah he is in smoking form. Running the lines hard and looking after his body with ice baths after taining

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

5 grand to hear cuz mumble for 30 mins on stage.

Nice work if you can get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will out run every player at that level
Highly doubt it. He happened to be out jogging at the same place I was jogging recently, and I actually caught him and passed him. And I'm a mid 40's hack who is pedestrian at best. Unless he's done s massive preseason since, the locals may have him covered.

Wonder where Pearcedale are getting the cash for this, Daniel Kerr playing for them in Rd 1 and apparently Barry Hall playing for them Rd 2.
The increased money they are likely to receive (gate takings/beer sales) would just about cover it.

My club is one he is going to play with.

He'll draw a crowd and cover the cost of getting him there easily. Ricky Nixon putting on a sportsmans night afterwards should make it a great earner for the club.

I reckon the blokes who get to play with him will get a buzz out of it as well. Not often you get to play with an afl champion at our level, even if he is past his best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back