Injury Daniel Menzel - Groin issue and reaction to injection

Remove this Banner Ad

He was on some show last night and said he 'hopes to be right for the finals'.
That's some reaction to a treatment. Clearly we have no idea what really the issue is, and we possibly have no right to. There is patient confidentiality even in a footy team scenario

You doubt the report?
Sorry, what report?
Why would Menzel say last night "back for finals'?
What reaction takes that long with a use by date as well?
Until we hear it from the team docs, & DM himself, I believe nothing, and am not interested until he returns.

Sorry, what report?
Why would Menzel say last night "back for finals'?
What reaction takes that long with a use by date as well?
Until we hear it from the team docs, & DM himself, I believe nothing, and am not interested until he returns.
Yeah about a week ago I posted that IMO there is more to this than an injection. However if it is an injection someone needs to be debarred. I fear the truth is that this is much more worser and could have significant long term impact. I hope I am wrong, and no I do not have any inside info, just an astute bullshitometer.

Yeah about a week ago I posted that IMO there is more to this than an injection. However if it is an injection someone needs to be debarred. I fear the truth is that this is much more worser and could have significant long term impact. I hope I am wrong, and no I do not have any inside info, just an astute bullshitometer.

It could be that it's to do with his knees but the club don't want to admit it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably best we don't speculate- they will let us know in due course if it's in Dan's interests for that to be known.
He is unavailable and that is a pain in itself. For everyone.

In-fighting, agendas, "anti-Scott vs Scott-lovers with NO middle ground", general hatred towards the Hawks, Stanley vs Smith with again NO middle ground, Stephen Wells adulation.

Don't forget the Stephen Wells naysayers when discussing a higher draft pick doesn't work out to be as successful as some would like

He got an injection and his groin swelled up..... I googled that Spazz Cat and some of the images weren’t anything to with doctors and nurses.......

Well, not the medically trained ones ;)

It seems to be such an innocuous thing, an injection to the groin, however it became infected -

I hope it can get cleared up, such a weird occurrence.

TBH when it hear injection, groin, infection, and tales about his apparent successes at nightclubs... I think, OMG he's got the clap! :eek:

Wonder what the injection was? A steroid to ease inflammation?

True, but seriously, it's exactly the question I was going to ask.
What possible, plausible reason would the club and player have for hiding a knee injury with a false story about a groin injury and it's treatment?
Just theorising but 'Menzel groin injury' doesn't create quite the media circus that 'Menzel knee injury' would.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back