Past Daniel Menzel - delisted 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

That very much sounds like he'll still be a Swan in 2020.

That very much sounds like he'll still be a Swan in 2020.

Certainly hope so. Keen to see what he can do with a full preseason under his belt (fingers crossed).

To play devil's advocate Jordan Foote had a player's review on the website at the end of 2018 spruiking his potential on the senior list for 2019.

I certainly want to keep him to see what he does after a full pre-season though.
The ghost of Jordan Foote continues to haunt us.

Very different prospects though so hoping Menzel gets another run. Fully fit and firing he's got real value in our forward line.

To play devil's advocate Jordan Foote had a player's review on the website at the end of 2018 spruiking his potential on the senior list for 2019.

I certainly want to keep him to see what he does after a full pre-season though.
Absolutely no mention of upcoming season (2019) in the 2018 review I watched and read!

Absolutely no mention of upcoming season (2019) in the 2018 review I watched and read!

Fair enough, I think it was Blakey saying something about them grooming him to be a small defender or something. Gave an impression that he was in their plans to me.

The swans acquired Menzel knowing they needed to get his body right. Given he made it through the 2nd half of season after they went through that process, I would be staggered if he is not given another deal

I suspect he probably will if only that at least 6 are coming off the list before him.

But he's depth for mine.

Feel gutted for him. I'm really disappointed in the club for delisting him. With a decent pre season he would have been much better this season.

I can only assume he is carrying injury still
In his interview at the end of season he stated that he was in great health, best he’s been.

Surprised as well to be honest but maybe Bennell is coming?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In his interview at the end of season he stated that he was in great health, best he’s been.

One hella of clean out now Mick, 12 players retired, delisted or traded with only 2 in, over a quarter of our list.

Very disappointed indeed with his delisting. I was really looking forward to seeing what he could do after hopefully his first complete preseason in many years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back