Daniel Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

Crackhore is busy playing Linda Blair in The Exorcist.

[This message has been edited by hotham (edited 19 March 2001).]

You know things at Arden St must be okay... if USC has had nothing to write about for two weeks...

So who should have their balls cut off... Robert (I am a thuckin idiot) or USC??? as they are planing to work together... we don't want any horrible accidents.... do we... I am feeling ill thinking about it...

Originally posted by hotham:
Crackhore is busy playing Linda Blair in The Exorcist.

[This message has been edited by hotham (edited 19 March 2001).]

hehehe, the new Directors Cut I'm guessing hey Hotham? Extra footage of her head spins on Talking Footy.

Malibu,

It is a pity that Mike Sheanan is no longer on the show. Could you imagine him saying to crackwhore "What do you think, What do you think" while her head is spining and green vomit is flying everywhere. Pretty funny !!!!!

Originally posted by hotham:
Malibu,

It is a pity that Mike Sheanan is no longer on the show. Could you imagine him saying to crackwhore "What do you think, What do you think" while her head is spining and green vomit is flying everywhere. Pretty funny !!!!!

With Bruce in the chair opposite fawning over them... "Oh Caroline, cleeeeeeeeverrrrr"

Hey, anyone else see the resemblence to Mike Sheehan in the one of the latest Ansett ads on T.V. (it's the one about the e-ticket and being able to choose your own seat on the plane). Funnily enough the guy who looks like Mike is just as freakin annoying!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back