News Daniel Rioli on the Marngrook Indigenous Special!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey guys!

I'm from the Marngrook Footy Show. Obviously Indigenous round is a big one for the show and with the Tigers of course playing in the blockbuster Dreamtime at the G, Daniel Rioli will be joining Indigenous legends Shaun Burgoyne and Phil Krakouer this Thursday night on Marngrook!
7:30 pm on NITV (CH34).

Not only that, we will be streaming live on Facebook and Instagram Daniel competing against members of our studio audience in the Handball Competition! Be sure to follow us and be on the lookout around 7 PM for this!
Hope you're able to tune in to hear from Daniel this Thursday Night!!

Cheers Tigers Fans!

Hey guys!

I'm from the Marngrook Footy Show. Obviously Indigenous round is a big one for the show and with the Tigers of course playing in the blockbuster Dreamtime at the G, Daniel Rioli will be joining Indigenous legends Shaun Burgoyne and Phil Krakouer this Thursday night on Marngrook!

Not only that, we will be streaming live on Facebook and Instagram Daniel competing against members of our studio audience in the Handball Competition! Be sure to follow us and be on the lookout around 7 PM for this!

Cheers Tigers Fans!
Thanks for the heads up
Will watch for sure

Hey guys!

Cheers Tigers Fans!

Fabulous show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys!

Cheers Tigers Fans!

Hey mate, love the show. Keep up the good work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back