Recommitted Daniel Rioli [re-signed for 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

He is from the Tiwi islands and not WA
Why would he want to play where Cyril was a hero ?
Betts will be retired and at 25 years of age dont think that has much appeal

North for money makes the most sense
Didn't realize he wasn't from WA.
As for Betts, he is going into coaching but yeah I could see why that might be the case being 25.
I can still see a hawks move. Hawks will be looking for another small forward and probably the 2nd cashed up now so probably more so money than Rioli.

Didn't realize he wasn't from WA.
As for Betts, he is going into coaching but yeah I could see why that might be the case being 25.
I can still see a hawks move. Hawks will be looking for another small forward and probably the 2nd cashed up now so probably more so money than Rioli.
If the Hwks offered him good money i can see that as he will be a free agent next year

I think that money is right

our pick in the 30s is 38 atm which also feels right
That's very generous. I'm not sure that he has improved since he was drafted.
I think a team could give him a year if he is a DFA to see if a different environment or fear of his football mortality will improve him.

I think a team could give him a year if he is a DFA to see if a different environment or fear of his football mortality will improve him.

I think a rebuilding team coming off a bad year cannot afford to take a punt on a flakey/hot and cold player like Rioli, unless as you say, as a DFA (which won't happen)

You guys need to hit the draft up hard again. Possibly shake the tree to see if someone like Weideman will fall in the PSD.

Defintley not a player who give a pick up in the 30s for.

Meanwhile Jared Polec is getting $750k x 5 year deal :rolleyes:
Get real will you

24 year old 110 games 3 times premiership player dont get given these games out of charity
Coaches know what he offers.

Currently out of form but you seen last week it takes 5 mins game time and he makes an impact
North would jump if he was available with a 5 year deal

Meanwhile Jared Polec is getting $750k x 5 year deal :rolleyes:
Get real will you

24 year old 110 games 3 times premiership player dont get given these games out of charity
Coaches know what he offers.

Currently out of form but you seen last week it takes 5 mins game time and he makes an impact
North would jump if he was available with a 5 year deal
What nonsense. Nobody is offering him a 5 year deal.
Coaches would have expected some improvement by now. And the club wouldn't have taken Matt Parker in the MSD if they could rely on him. I'd try him off half back or as a defensive forward,. After five years he shouldn't be a fringe player.

What nonsense. Nobody is offering him a 5 year deal.
Coaches would have expected some improvement by now. And the club wouldn't have taken Matt Parker in the MSD if they could rely on him. I'd try him off half back or as a defensive forward,. After five years he shouldn't be a fringe player.
Thats exactly what i said about Polec

North would offer anybody named Rioli a 5 year deal

Hasn’t been quite the same player since he had a foot/ankle injury a couple of years back. Can do special things when he’s confidence is up. For some reason I have a gut feeling he’ll be a better player when the other Rioli finally gets into the side. Don’t think he’d go anywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id pretty much take anything in the second round for him. Once you get beyond pick 50 it's really just a token nothing pick. Something around pick 40 would satisfy.
He is token player and deserves a nothing pick. We made a mistake with Polec - hopefully we don’t double down and stay away from Rioli.

We will accept a 10th rounder and pay 95% of his wage.

If his surname was not Rioli he would have been Delisted 2 years ago.

I do genuinely think what has destroyed him was no longer living with the Fevolas... And I think he is still upset at the split with Mia and then next minute she's moved on to another AFL player...

I followed him on instagram and he looked to be very close with Brendan...

We will accept a 10th rounder and pay 95% of his wage.

If his surname was not Rioli he would have been Delisted 2 years ago.

I do genuinely think what has destroyed him was no longer living with the Fevolas... And I think he is still upset at the split with Mia and then next minute she's moved on to another AFL player...

I followed him on instagram and he looked to be very close with Brendan...
1623951546799.png 1623951639609.png 1623951675794.png

Looks like he is really upset lol

I reckon he’s gone

Even with injuries he’s not in their squad of 26 tomorrow

Being forced to play out of position in the vfl. He won’t replace any of their hbf in the afl team
Houli is cooked and Baker would be our best small forward or a gun midfielder. If he plays well at hf back in the twos for a period he'll get his chance in the seniors. Won't be leaving after this season either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back