Daniel Wells as sub , yeah or nay

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance.

All the games he played in the VFL he got knock or a niggle.

What happens if someone goes down with a knee or concussion in the first two minutes?? Wells will struggle to run out a quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's struggled to get through VFL that's why not.
So we make him the sub and roll the dice... Best case he plays one quarter and has an impact. Worst case we get an injury early, and sit him deep forward.

So we make him the sub and roll the dice... Best case he plays one quarter and has an impact. Worst case we get an injury early, and sit him deep forward.

Mate worst case is his calf is f***ed and we never see him in blue and white again.

If we rolled the dice and he was required on field for more than a quarter we'd be playing a player down for a significant amount of a final.

It's far too speculative of a move.

Mate worst case is his calf is f***ed and we never see him in blue and white again.

If we rolled the dice and he was required on field for more than a quarter we'd be playing a player down for a significant amount of a final.

It's far too speculative of a move.
Well obviously if his calf is ****ed... Don't play him.

Well obviously if his calf is stuffed... Don't play him.

He played 2 AFL games was then injured for ages, had surgery, came back played 2 VFL games, hurt his knee in one his calf in the other.

I don't think he played on the weekend.

Playing him anywhere in a final where we lose and we are out is madness.

*unless we do and it works.

I would suggest that there's more chance of Harper coming in to play as sub, and the chance of that happening is about the same as me getting my rocks off with my love Cara Delevigne.. so probably a 6/10 chance

Decisions like this are the definition of 'high risk, high reward'. It can pay dividends i.e Cyril Rioli in last years grand final, but can also backfire heavily. I reckon Wellsy can be the difference and if he trains hard enough, why not take a punt!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back