Dank admits to giving Essendon players AOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide any proof of this or are you just speaking out of your arse? If they really have threatened to sue so many people since November 2012 surely you could link us to a few examples? I'm guessing you made it up.

When Crocmedia broke the story, Caro said on AW shortly after (she was on holi's when it broke) that Jake Niall had been chasing the story for months at the Age, and just a few days before Crocmedia broke the story efc were threatening him with "massive legal action" if he even hinted at something. She then said she understood the HUN and Croc were all on the story, and had received similar threats since they started on it back in November.

Obviously once they got Reimers to talk, that meant they could run with it and ignore the threats

When Crocmedia broke the story, Caro said on AW shortly after (she was on holi's when it broke) that Jake Niall had been chasing the story for months at the Age, and just a few days before Crocmedia broke the story efc were threatening him with "massive legal action" if he even hinted at something. She then said she understood the HUN and Croc were all on the story, and had received similar threats since they started on it back in November.

Obviously once they got Reimers to talk, that meant they could run with it and ignore the threats

More Armstrongesque behaviour.

Jesus EFC, just put this speculation out of it's misery. Just state we did or did not administer AOD on such a such a date to X number of players. We can then read the WADA code and make our own minds up, thanks.

This is the current state of play.

We can speculate all we want on penalties and how they should be handed out.

But we have to accept the fact that as of May 1 2013, one of the biggest clubs in the game has admitted systemic use of a performance enhancing drug on its players.
This is not the current state of play.

This is an out and out lie.

Shame on you.

Funny how the MOD comes onto our board going on about how he is going to strictly enforce board rules, yet not a thing is being done about this Bay 13 rubbish.
I'd laugh if Bigfooty got sued. Maybe then the place would be moderated.

Speaking of moderation, might want to check up on the rules on mod abuse. Youre walking a fine line.

Report the post/ thread and we'll look at it.

Sooking in the damn thread wont help one iota.

Do you think that this childish denial is good for your club, the game, or your supporters? Time to man up and completely admit what you have been doing? Any less than that and you don't deserve to continue as an AFL club.

Interesting point about manning up, had they done so in February and voluntarily withdrawn from competition any bans would be 6 months and back dated to February so they'd be back at full training strength in October, coaching and admin heads would still have had to roll but they would be in a far better salvage position for 2014.

This situation reminds me of Festina and Tour of France in about 2000/2001 then a trainer caught waiting with a bag of steroids in the next country and the whole team got booted from competition except here we've got a club employee doing similar (obtaining banned substances) but the competition's CEO buries his head to pretend nothings gone on.

Speaking of moderation, might want to check up on the rules on mod abuse. Youre walking a fine line.

I'm not going to do your job for you.

Done. The op says Essendon have admitted taking banned drugs. They haven't. The post has been reported. Up to you guys if you keep letting posters post blatant lies as fact.

I'm not going to do your job for you.

Reporting posts to mods is now the job of mods. Interesting.

In any case, there is quite strong evidence that Essendon have made that admission. Essendon have denied that they have admitted to taking any banned substances. That doesn't mean that they haven't admitted using AOD, if their position is that AOD is legal. That seems to have been their position the entire time.

You guys seem to want to stifle discussion. It's not a mod's job to do that.

Essendon have said they beleive everything is above board, supplements used were legal.
Stevie Wonder says AOD is legal, no problems for Essendon.

No denial of AOD use by Essendon.
WADA deem AOD prohibited.

WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISCUSS IT.

Essendon have said they beleive everything is above board, supplements used were legal.
Stevie Wonder says AOD is legal, no problems for Essendon.

No denial of AOD use by Essendon.
WADA deem AOD prohibited.

WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISCUSS IT.
Noone has said you're not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you dont want to report posts, dont whinge when they stick around that little bit longer.

You cant have it both ways mate.
Hi. :) I did what you suggested yet the blatant lies and trolling in the OP remain. What do I do now? :)

Done. The op says Essendon have admitted taking banned drugs. They haven't. The post has been reported. Up to you guys if you keep letting posters post blatant lies as fact.

Checked the date, no its not April 1st. Seriously an Essendon drug denier who objects to posters posting lies as facts. Now that is rich lol.

You don't even need to attend windy hill. I've heard they offer a service off site

Lol... Well played

Good on your for still being able to laugh at the situation :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back