Dank gets "show cause" letter from ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

And people also forget this is why AD went after Hird so hard last year.

He has seen the ACC report. No one else has. He is privy to 12 months worth of surveillance, I'm sure he would have been rapt to see players photographed going to off site injection rooms, Dank picking up numerous drugs from Alavi and taking them into the club, texts of all the main players talking openly about the program etc etc.

Demetriou said as much in public.

As I said, Jeff Kennett needs to be the AFL Chairman.

It is a farcical situation.

Perhaps Mike Fitzpatrick can come forward now and explain why he deserves the seat?

Oh God, anyone but Kennett.

Eddie would be better.

Just on the Essendon mother, Eddie confirmed the other day that it was legit.

Said he was waiting for litigation but none came, funny about that.

As MaddAdam said, Evans covered this up with AD when they sacked Dank.

They assumed all was good, when AD was summoned to the ACC i suspect he would have gone a shade of white.

And people also forget this is why AD went after Hird so hard last year.

He has seen the ACC report. No one else has. He is privy to 12 months worth of surveillance, I'm sure he would have been rapt to see players photographed going to off site injection rooms, Dank picking up numerous drugs from Alavi and taking them into the club, texts of all the main players talking openly about the program etc etc.

And in addition this is why Hird is wrong about Demetriou illegally leaking the ACC report. As soon as Demtriou was summoned to Canberra and at first sight of the agenda he would have know exactly what the meeting was about and who was in the gun. I suspect he talked to Evans about it before he went. The phone call after the meeting was nothing more than final confirmation of what they already knew.

Hird is trying to expose the cover up, or least leverage of it as best he can without destroying himself, which is a very fine line.

Your memory is correct, he told ASADA he didn't have any documentation to present. ASADA asked for a stat dec and it was provided.

He can only argue process, I don't think ASADA would be too worried about that at all.
Actualy, process is potentially a very winnable argument. Simply because of the joint investigaion. The AFL had every opportunity, and every motive, to push anything away from players and on to somebody "from outside". The investigation process itself could be seen as potentially corrupted and therefore invalid by the AAT or a court on that basis.

State your claim.
He is complicit.
If he had a backbone he would be speaking now.
The current situation is an inbred mob.
Kennett is not about him or any mates...it's about the greater good.

No it isn't.

Actualy, process is potentially a very winnable argument. Simply because of the joint investigaion. The AFL had every opportunity, and every motive, to push anything away from players and on to somebody "from outside". The investigation process itself could be seen as potentially corrupted and therefore invalid by the AAT or a court on that basis.

I'm not sure it is a winnable argument, and I am pretty sure he risk of that is why this whole thing is taking so long. ASADA are dotting the i's twice and crossing the t's in thick ink. And when the argument is presented ASADA will call it for what it was, an attempt to deliberately derail the process and to ensure that the AFL and EFC had someone in the ASADA tent.

And besides, none of this ever sees a proper court room does it?

You talking the same bloke that got a whole state out of the poo as Premier. AFL would be nothing in comparison. He is one of the great "can do" men.
Pfft
It's pretty simple to sell off all community assets,some to your property mates!.
He did some good things,also some disgraceful stuff.
From Cloudy eyes you suffer surely?.
He joined Beyond Blue to forgive himself from the disgusting underfunding of the mental health sector.
I have friends whom worked in the field when he was in power and they say he F@$?$& the system big time.
These weren't big decisions for a tough love gov,they were inhumane,blind and self serving.see Baillieu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you imagine the fixture

Collingwood to play more games at the MCG then anybody else. Hardly ever travel.

Collingwood only in the best time slots.

Collingwood to pay the biggest drawing teams twice.

It would be a farce. o_O
23 Friday nights at the G, knocked out during first day game, first week of the finals.

Delicious!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I just think it is hilarous that Martin Hardie has the hide to label anyone sensationalist. He is the very definition of it.

It is him that has started this campaign to turn Evans name to mud in this saga. He still carries on about the Essendon mother mocking it. It is possible she very well could have been fake but it is just as possible she is scared of the public outcry and ridicule from Essendon supporters (not all obviously)
There was no mother...

Buddy Franklin really did have a 6 week hamstring...

Kim Duthie made the whole thing up...

And so it goes.

The AFL and it's clubs really don't have to work too hard to "sell" the story they want everyone to believe.

A lot of us fans are just waiting for the opportunity to give our clubs/players the benefit of the doubt.

Because they haven't got him on AOD?
Because there are more charges coming his way? (Obviously)
Because Hird's paid liar spread so much smoke on AOD it's going to Downes to ensure its watertight?

Who TF knows?

My turn.

Why do you think that asking a question nobody knows the answer to yet, and then not getting a definite answer, somehow strengthens your assumption?

Hirds paid liar? More ridiculous, misplaced abuse.

The doubt on AOD came from ASADA. Always has, and still does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back