Dank to not be pursued

Ancient Tiger

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok- you refuse to admit you embellished the facts which is evidenced by your refusal to disclose what your mate told you Dank was giving the players.

Ok- your mate is in deep manure for disclosing confidential medical records of the players. I trust you are also concerned about your involvement, evidenced by your reluctance to spell it out.
Medical records? Who said anything about medical records? I might be a doctor but my friend definitely isn't. It is one of the reasons he asked me about these peptides. He had no idea what they were and back in March 2012, nobody outside of the bodybuilding industry and drug dopers knew what they were. We are all experts now but back then it was very different.
So none of us are in the manure you are talking about. The only ones there are the 34 players and Dank. Last time I looked they were the ones that got into trouble.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When all else fails, play the man.

Bombfire

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Napier St.
AFL Club
Essendon
Medical records? Who said anything about medical records? I might be a doctor but my friend definitely isn't. It is one of the reasons he asked me about these peptides. He had no idea what they were and back in March 2012, nobody outside of the bodybuilding industry and drug dopers knew what they were. We are all experts now but back then it was very different.
So none of us are in the manure you are talking about. The only ones there are the 34 players and Dank. Last time I looked they were the ones that got into trouble.
Hey mate- you told us that Dank told your mate who told you, about the all the PED's he injected into the players. Surely that's a disclosure of medical records, you know, injections? I also had a thought, why don't you send us all the email with the names crossed out. Would that help your public disclosure and shore up your integrity.

Also, if you're a doctor, how do you find the time to be hanging around this joint? I'm only a builder and time is precious.

Ancient Tiger

Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey mate- you told us that Dank told your mate who told you, about the all the PED's he injected into the players. Surely that's a disclosure of medical records, you know, injections? I also had a thought, why don't you send us all the email with the names crossed out. Would that help your public disclosure and shore up your integrity.

Also, if you're a doctor, how do you find the time to be hanging around this joint? I'm only a builder and time is precious.

If someone tells you they injected a team with drug X and that someone is not a doctor, then there is no breach of confidentiality repeating what he said. He didn't name individuals. He just said he gave it to all the team. As to the email, I'm not sure how to forward it and delete the information. I didn't think that was possible. I could put up a copy of it but that won't mean anything because I could have composed that myself now.

As for my work, I'm currently on leave. Back to work in a week. My posts will become more scarce. When I get a chance in between patients I sometimes quickly get onto the site and comment but mostly wait till I've finished work. I'm a quick typer on my galaxy phone!

Since when would Dank's records be medical records?

And yet, here you are. :rolleyes:

Mmmm serious stuff, does that come under dodgy un-qualified injector/patient confidentiality laws?

Ahhhh, the smell of misplaced Bomber hubris. It never gets old.
Smells like Victory Kool-Aid
706380.jpg

Bombfire

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Napier St.
AFL Club
Essendon
If someone tells you they injected a team with drug X and that someone is not a doctor, then there is no breach of confidentiality repeating what he said. He didn't name individuals. He just said he gave it to all the team. As to the email, I'm not sure how to forward it and delete the information. I didn't think that was possible. I could put up a copy of it but that won't mean anything because I could have composed that myself now.

As for my work, I'm currently on leave. Back to work in a week. My posts will become more scarce. When I get a chance in between patients I sometimes quickly get onto the site and comment but mostly wait till I've finished work. I'm a quick typer on my galaxy phone!
But Doc, as you say yourself, a whole team was injected with a drug, and in your words many PED's, so you would expect a level of ethical medical confidentiality, and as the whole team copped it, they are all outed. With regard to the email- get your receptionist to take a copy of the email, white out the names, then scan the copy and post it here. It's simple, and I'm sure it could even be simpler, but I'm only a builder.

Gavstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Lakers, Longhorns
Reading between the lines it appears Dank's argument still is the banned drugs he gave EFC players shouldn't be banned and therefore they are innocent.

Always wondered why the use of a banned method wasn't chased ....

Ancient Tiger

Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
But Doc, as you say yourself, a whole team was injected with a drug, and in your words many PED's, so you would expect a level of ethical medical confidentiality, and as the whole team copped it, they are all outed. With regard to the email- get your receptionist to take a copy of the email, white out the names, then scan the copy and post it here. It's simple, and I'm sure it could even be simpler, but I'm only a builder.
If it is a copy of the email, how do you know it is genuine? It would be like a photo of a photo. But wait - we've already seen that somewhere before! Also, one would need multiple PEDs to inject an entire team. One ampoule would not suffice!

Gavstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Lakers, Longhorns

Builders speak English right?

Dank is not a doctor.

He has no patients.

He told someone what he was injecting.

There is no confidentiality for anyone including a doctor left to maintain.

Bombfire

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Napier St.
AFL Club
Essendon
If it is a copy of the email, how do you know it is genuine? It would be like a photo of a photo. But wait - we've already seen that somewhere before! Also, one would need multiple PEDs to inject an entire team. One ampoule would not suffice!
Doc- you're a Doc- why on earth would we question your integrity? Show us the goddam email.

Back