Mega Thread Danny Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in love

I will pay $50 to see him wrestle-off Falloon for the strength and conditioning position.

Also could a mod please split this off into its own Daniel Bolton mega thread

Tsw might get jealous... you cant just start threads willy nilly now. :)

His Facebook page is everything I dreamed it would be.

Bitches love mullets.

elliot_lg3.jpg

I wish i had the Sonny Elliott Thumb Wrestler and action figure when i was a kid. Would have given Junk Yard Dog a run for his money.

We shouldn't go too hard on him though. If Jake the Snake is anything to go by, the world of Sports Entertainment is a brutal one full of cocaine and strippers which can suck you in like an abyss if not careful. Wouldn't want him to wind up in a dead end job in the deli section of Mitcham Woolworth's now would we. Those cold meat slicers are dangerous pieces of equipment.

I can confirm Daniel is aware and delighted about this thread. I can also confirm that he is in fact a very very good key position forward or defender. In fact he would probably be more effective than either Chaplin, Carslile or Westhoff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Bolton looks like what Chad Wingard would look like if he went out of his way to make himself as ugly as he possibly could.

I dunno. I reckon he looks like Brad Symes with a mullett.

"Yeaaaaaah, PUT A BULLET IN THAT MULLET"

Needs to run slower, with more mullet.

Also maybe do a Terminator morph?

Needs to run slower, with more mullet.

Also maybe do a Terminator morph?
I know right,

But it wont work, even that POS above is 150kb. Needs to be under 68 or some s**t.

Macca19 or Ford Fairlane can you upload bigger ones for a certain warrior?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back