Danny Frawley - What did you just say ??

Remove this Banner Ad

How is this buffoon still on TV ?
Lynch whacks McGovern and he yells" Cop that Bitch " are you for real ?
I have a pretty relaxed sense of humor but that is a massive blue on telly in these times .
Moons tried to cover for him whilst Simon O'Donnell looked in horror .
He is a disservice to himself and his family , time to retreat Danny you unfunny lump .

I don't think you do

What was more unprofessional was that the Derby breakdown on the bounce. Was cringe worthy to say the least, was Mooney mumbling 1 sentence and the rest laughing the entire time. I guess that's the respect WA teams get over there. Was literally the game of the round, and got shat all over.
Thats not the show Bounce is. Its not a footy analysis show. Its a light hearted look at the round and giving s**t to players, coaches, the media and fans.

I do find him offensive to my eyes and especially my ears ... Yeah , i get it just don't watch .
More so amazed that some things get picked up , isolated and run with and then you have this .
Someone get's whacked and he says " Cop that Bitch " just amazed no-one has taken him to task in this PC world.
So many ways this can be taken and all of them make him look pretty average .
Personally , i get his context but no i do not get him .
You're that guy.

858.gif

Even less newsworthy than the stoush over George Calombaris' backyard in today's Sun.

Building outdoor structures without properly notifying your neighbours is pretty serious business mate. Sudanese gangs are getting kids hooked on ICE, Victoria is the aggravated burglary capital of the world, and now campaigners are building outdoor gymswith impunity!

Makes me sick to my stomach!

Gee some people are precious. Also get way too worked up by what people in the media say. Who cares. If you don't like the show or don't like Danny Frawley then don't watch, not a hard one. I personally love Bounce and will continue to watch it every Sunday night while I enjoy my life not getting worked up on minuscule things.
I'm more offended you watch that Shyte. That's the real crime here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Frawley and Mooney are the two biggest ********s to do with AFL on TV.
Big call..I think we’re spoiled for choice when it comes to former player *******s presenting on tv. Hey they maybe could play a bit but they need to understand their considerable limitations.

Have a cry about it precious. Maybe stop expecting to be offended by every..single..thing..ever.
I wasn't offended although Spud himself offends me ... thanks for your concern cupcake .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back