Darcy Cameron [signs 3 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

the Ziebull

Hall of Famer
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Stepped up in the absence of million dollar man grundy and doing just as well if not better

Cameron is out of contract, in line for a nice pay bump will he stay at the pies behind grundy?

Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)
Stepped up in the absence of million dollar man grundy and doing just as well if not better

Cameron is out of contract, in line for a nice pay bump will he stay at the pies behind grundy?

You write some funny stuff. Why would he be behind Grundy? They'll both play sharing ruck / forward duties. Darcy's earned a new contract and will be at the Pies for a while when it gets sorted out.

Keystone agony

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Youd think eagles would have to be offering a fair bit here

If i was pies id be letting Grundy or DC go for the right price

They would need to get a backup ruck off the pile but plenty around

the Ziebull

Hall of Famer
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You write some funny stuff. Why would he be behind Grundy? They'll both play sharing ruck / forward duties. Darcy's earned a new contract and will be at the Pies for a while when it gets sorted out.
Stuck behind in the sense that he won’t be the number 1 ruck

If that’s his preferred position he could get that else where

SSSSSS

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Six decades of domination

Does McRae favour a 2 ruck approach or 1?

Obeanie1

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast

Well he's lucky Grundy is injured and he's had the chance to prove his real worth.

Would much rather the Eagles chase Cameron than English or Jackson who would cost much more at the trade table and in $$$.

amazingjoshy

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Youd think eagles would have to be offering a fair bit here

If i was pies id be letting Grundy or DC go for the right price

They would need to get a backup ruck off the pile but plenty around

No thanks

Won't come that cheap due to his form the last 5/6 weeks, will turn 28 during next season and while great around the ground, isn't that good at actual ruckwork.

Rather get games into Williams/Jamo

Nuggs Bunny

Premium Gold
Oct 12, 2015
de_dust2
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Collingwood would be crazy to let Cameron go, the speculation thread should be about Grundy. If I were a Pies fan I'd be helping him pack.

the Ziebull

Hall of Famer
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Collingwood would be crazy to let Cameron go, the speculation thread should be about Grundy. If I were a Pies fan I'd be helping him pack.
Well ones out of contract the others on a mil a year that no other club would take on that contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad