Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Liked the look of him in the ruck contests, got a bit of aerial ability about him in that regard but otherwise forgot he was playing. Hopefully he'll go better should he get the chance in a more settled Swans team playing confident footy. Today was a nightmare for tall Swans.
It was a little better than Naismith's debut against a s**t Richmond team that we lost to a few years ago.
I remember the guy ran out of puff half way through the second Q & didn't do our chances much good. Naismith has improved from that.
Give the guy a chance now he know s what is required & believe me, Witts is a very good ruckman.

Like to see the Cameron chap come in again. This is his second season of having a Cox for coach.

Less than average in the 2s on Saturday. Ineffective at centre bounces and seems to have lost his leap. Carrying an injury maybe. Looked a long way from promotion. Must say I like his Simon Madden kicking style though

barry fu

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2009
The Chioggia clump
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sth Freo/Forest/Tricky Trees
Less than average in the 2s on Saturday. Ineffective at centre bounces and seems to have lost his leap. Carrying an injury maybe. Looked a long way from promotion. Must say I like his Simon Madden kicking style though

Oh dear, outside of the kicking claim the report sounds god awful. Still these giraffe types can take time, can it be afforded though..

Oh dear, outside of the kicking claim the report sounds god awful. Still these giraffe types can take time, can it be afforded though..

He was dominant last year in the NEAFL. Struggling this year. Maybe it is fitness or an injury but he really is struggling to get off the ground. He'll improve, Mr Fu.

Back