Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome. Lets hope he comes on quick so he can take Jenkins spot.

He's never taking Jenkins spot.

Regardless, this kid is wasted as a forward; midfield is the only direction we should be pushing for this kid seeing a build like that could end up being an absolutely nasty point of difference.

Tradition ......#32 should be reserved for BULLS !
Tradition is what you make it. Lets have a new tradition where symbolism means nothing and achieving is the only aim. Menzel and Cameron have tarnished the 32 and 23.......or numbers mean nothing. I prefer the later. Either way, lets just win this thing.

Tradition is what you make it. Lets have a new tradition where symbolism means nothing and achieving is the only aim. Menzel and Cameron have tarnished the 32 and 23.......or numbers mean nothing. I prefer the later. Either way, lets just win this thing.
Your the type that would convert Wimbledon to clay courts ......;):p

Have to give a lot of thanks to Carlton here really. I dont believe there was any pre-agreement. But its pretty much thanks to them that we landed Darcy. Shout out to the Western Bulldogs as well for taking Naughton but that was predicted by many.

Surprised that Carlton didnt take Darcy. But even if they take Bonar, you have to think GWS are going to take Fogarty at 11. Thank you Carlton and thank you Lachie O'Brien.

Have to give a lot of thanks to Carlton here really. I dont believe there was any pre-agreement. But its pretty much thanks to them that we landed Darcy. Shout out to the Western Bulldogs as well for taking Naughton but that was predicted by many.

Surprised that Carlton didnt take Darcy. But even if they take Bonar, you have to think GWS are going to take Fogarty at 11. Thank you Carlton and thank you Lachie O'Brien.
Quite literally no idea what is going on in this post...

Absolutely shattered the Pies passed up on The Fog. He will be the best player in this draft. He's got all the makings on a champion. Sad not to have him, but I'm sure the Crows will take care of him very nicely!

Hey good luck with Stephenson. Hope that kid is fine health wise and has a long career. Looks an absolute gun and he could well be the best player from this years draft too. But I do hope you are right and its Fogarty :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Fogarty get the #32 Guernsey? ......i say hell yeah!!

DPZYbzKUIAEeC1v.jpg

If there’s anyone that’s good enough to take the number #32 then it’s Darcy. Absolutely stoked with this pick, the kid is a jet. Was touted as the number 1 pick last year for very good reasons.

Should have easily gone top 5, and I’m pretty sure there are people around the club who think he was still the best player of the draft.

Let’s hope he stays injury free and puts his head down.

Danger in Texas
Good footage of Fogarty, thanks.
Looks tough, willing and able to shrug off being tackled (if they can get past his don't-argue! :thumbsu:), decent kick for goal, long-kicking out to a lead also good --- but they're not called "highlights" for nothing.

Looks like we got Fogarty for Cameron. We win. :)

Last edited:
Back