Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Go easy on Ticktak ladies and gentlemen.

If you recall, he was the poster last season who dropped the bombshell that McGovern had done his hamstring during training and was out for finals. Many days before the club admitted the news.

Stay tuned IMO.

If you recall, he was the poster last season who dropped the bombshell that McGovern had done his hamstring during training and was out for finals. Many days before the club admitted the news.

Stay tuned IMO.
Yeah, but he needs to elaborate. Injury, discipline, new haircut?

Stay tuned IMO.
Should cardable.

All that s**t post does is encourage speculation and speculation on this board turns to fact pretty quickly.

I would have thought there needs to be clarification (eg injury or other) or carded.

Him travelling says injury rather than discipline to me. If it was a disciplinary step you wouldnt expect he would be playing even with a late out.

But if he is just carryong a niggle but they considered him still next up as far as ability to contribute being willing to potentially play him has afc all over it

Loads of photos and videos with him with the other boys on the trip over there looking pretty jovial. Even photo of him out on the ground possibly doing some warm ups before the game. They definitely wanted him around for the experience if not actually preparing him to come in to play due to ?? over another player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if Fogarty actually travelled with the team to Melbourne?

I haven’t seen proof of that. And seems u likely given Hampton travelled.

The plot thickens...
Yes he did! If you look at the clip where Eddie tells the players that his wife gave birth to twin girls, Fog is sitting next to Sloaney. Plus there were multiple social media posts mainly from Rat of Fogarty in Melbourne with the team.

Stay tuned IMO.
I'm not saying his information is bad or wrong but posting it like that without actually saying anything is just childish.

Also could be something mild like turning up late for training, missing curfew, not hitting his macros or not bringing apricot slice to the recovery session. Its the crows after all :p

I'm not saying his information is bad or wrong but posting it like that without actually saying anything is just childish.
The 1% of posters with actual info tend to be pretty guarded with it. Unfortunately for us

One who wasn't (I won't say who it was) actually got told by his source to be quiet so unfortunately he's gone to ground.

The 1% of posters with actual info tend to be pretty guarded with it. Unfortunately for us

One who wasn't (I won't say who it was) actually got told by his source to be quiet so unfortunately he's gone to ground.
I can understand that. If a person who has a genuine source and is told something in confidence from that source and then posts that information on a public forum then it indicates to me that the poster is of low moral integrity in the first place for breaching the sources trust with that information. If they choose to keep that information to themselves then they should do EXACTLY that and not troll BF with semi rumours that only cause stress and speculation among the rest of us. To me it just screams "Look at me!, I know something that you don't but I'm not telling".
It's pathetic.
End rant.

I can understand that. If a person who has a genuine source and is told something in confidence from that source and then posts that information on a public forum then it indicates to me that the poster is of low moral integrity in the first place for breaching the sources trust with that information. If they choose to keep that information to themselves then they should do EXACTLY that and not troll BF with semi rumours that only cause stress and speculation among the rest of us. To me it just screams "Look at me!, I know something that you don't but I'm not telling".
It's pathetic.
I'm sure we've all had info that 'burns a hole in our pocket' that we're just dying to tell someone

Seemed in this case that the poster dipped their toe in the water.

Back