Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would put money on 'no'. He'll be a 50+ goal forward at Hawthorn.
I think the Fog has great potential but been to a few SANFL games form isn't there to justify selection. Fair few saying just isn't fit enough. Start him on early preseason if that's the case.

How could Fogarty have shown more last season than this season?

Who have we replaced Jonas and Stewart with in our development arm? Great that we got some recent players in there but are there also some shrewd older heads who've seen it all and have a long-standing track record of developing young men and footballers around the place too?

Hopefully just having a dose of second year blues, coupled with getting shuffled around position-wise.

How could Fogarty have shown more last season than this season?

Who have we replaced Jonas and Stewart with in our development arm? Great that we got some recent players in there but are there also some shrewd older heads who've seen it all and have a long-standing track record of developing young men and footballers around the place too?

Hopefully just having a dose of second year blues, coupled with getting shuffled around position-wise.

Didn't Hart admit as much during a recent presser/interview? They toyed with him down back to lack lustre results, now hes back forward and will likely be there for the rest of the season.

Am i missing something here or are the majority of this board all jumping at shadows lining Velvet up for another team?

Didn't Hart admit as much during a recent presser/interview? They toyed with him down back to lack lustre results, now hes back forward and will likely be there for the rest of the season.

Am i missing something here or are the majority of this board all jumping at shadows lining Velvet up for another team?

You haven't missed anything, it's pretty standard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad hes contracted because I wouldnt put it past him requesting a trade. Perfect time to play him but apparently the only person whose spot he can take is Texs. As we have heard this week, you 'just dont' drop your captain....

Back