Recommitted Darcy Fogarty [OOC 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Not out of contracvt, signed until 2023

Ah okay, thanks for correcting me, well his trade cost is probably going to be an early 2nd then, although the Lions needs points for Ashcroft, their first round pick could be possible.

Probably good for both parties really, despite Fogarth having a fantastic second half against Geelong at the Cattery

Ah okay, thanks for correcting me, well his trade cost is probably going to be an early 2nd then, although the Lions needs points for Ashcroft, their first round pick could be possible.

Probably good for both parties really, despite Fogarth having a fantastic second half against Geelong at the Cattery

I'd imagine we'd only be interested if McStay left, and if that's the case, we would probably get an end of first round pick as compensation that we'd want to trade out if we need to match a bid on Ashcroft. Not saying Fogarty is worth that necessarily.

I'd imagine we'd only be interested if McStay left, and if that's the case, we would probably get an end of first round pick as compensation that we'd want to trade out if we need to match a bid on Ashcroft. Not saying Fogarty is worth that necessarily.

Not worth near that, his peak value would be late 2nd at the moment IMO.

• Banned
Would not even give up a 3rd for him. This guy is average.

Probably worth it for a team in a window like Brisbane. Yeah he has had attitude problems, bur also probably not developed all that well at the Crows either (both by Pyke and Nicks)

Fagan does get a lot of value out of recycled players

He obviously has talent but he’s Behavioural issues are a massive red flag even for someone like the Lions who have a great leadership group

Equally, I don't think we'd take him unless we had a high degree of confidence he could be a best 22 player. Has the talent, maybe contending for a flag will spark the desire? Not a shot towards Adelaide as Brisbane had plenty of players in that bucket during our down years.

Probably worth it for a team in a window like Brisbane. Yeah he has had attitude problems, bur also probably not developed all that well at the Crows either (both by Pyke and Nicks)

Fagan does get a lot of value out of recycled players
God you hate the crows. Have a lie down buddy.

He obviously has talent but he’s Behavioural issues are a massive red flag even for someone like the Lions who have a great leadership group
What behavioural issues?

I thought a his issues were fitness and finding the pill?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good teams don't throw away first round picks on players like the 2022 version of Darcy Fogarty. Can't see it being more than a mid to late second.

If only the boy had some Mongrel like Toby Greene, a wasted talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back