Recommitted Darcy Fogarty

Remove this Banner Ad

1. https://www.afl.com.au/video/2017-11-18/u18-who-is-the-worst-sledger skip to 0:56 if you wanna see him say he went from Geelong as a kid.
2. Read the first 2 words i said "Means nothing" I know that him going for cats doesnt mean he'll request a trade there.
3. Cats could potentially have 3 firsts round picks at the table depending if Tim Kelly leaves.

Okay apologies Sir. Still doubt The Crows will trade him, but who knows with the peanuts running that club these days ?

I should say, he (allegedly) told Vic Clubs before the draft that he wouldn't sign a contract extension and would go home in 2 years time.

I also doubt the Crows would let an another disgruntled young player go soon after Lever and McGovern, would be a PR disaster for the club.

If anything, this could actually result in Don Pyke getting the flick, so it could work out for AFC fans (assuming they keep Fog and this rumour is actually true)
Yeah maybe the rumour is true, but not sure why he's set on staying in Adelaide. He's from Lucindale, the difference between driving to Melbourne and Adelaide is about an hour and a half. Adelaide isn't that much cooler than Melbourne nowadays right?

Yeah maybe the rumour is true, but not sure why he's set on staying in Adelaide. He's from Lucindale, the difference between driving to Melbourne and Adelaide is about an hour and a half. Adelaide isn't that much cooler than Melbourne nowadays right?
He was boarding at Rostrevor College and has a heap of mates in Adelaide. I understood that he was totally set on playing with the crows. What has happened so far has been a bit disappointing in terms of his opportunities, but he is 19 so plenty of time. I think the whole club would benefit from a coach clearout (except Marty Mattner who has done well as a defensive coach this year). That may not just reinvigorate the playing list but also allow for a change in culture - with a new chairman to come in after Chapman heads off possibly come seasons end

What do Crows Supporters think his worth?
always a controversial discussion. They wouldn't trade him for less than what they drafted him with.

Anything less than top 10 is unders for me, as I see him as a KPF for the next 10 years................if he actually gets a game.

always a controversial discussion. They wouldn't trade him for less than what they drafted him with.

Anything less than top 10 is unders for me, as I see him as a KPF for the next 10 years................if he actually gets a game.

Unless it was a blockbuster deal to me he is untradable and as he is still potential, no club would offer the kind of deal I would want to consider him leaving

No doubt the potential on him is huge, but on currency it's hard to say his worth that as the big thing is... His not playing 1s at all this year or hasn't played a game, so it's hard to say that his worth a pick in the top 10..
Not having a go at what you're saying just saying the truth..

Luckyly rumours came from Adelaide fan.

No doubt the potential on him is huge, but on currency it's hard to say his worth that as the big thing is... His not playing 1s at all this year or hasn't played a game, so it's hard to say that his worth a pick in the top 10..
Not having a go at what you're saying just saying the truth..
I'd give him playing in the 2s somewhat the benefit of the doubt given the position he's playing but another year in the 2s and questions need to be asked

Does the game have a spot for a player like him these days?
Tall and slow and dosnt tackle.
Seems like a Tex Walker clone.
Seems to have tallent but i dont think clubs will be fighting over him.
He needs to add something else to his game and then he can become a star

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the game have a spot for a player like him these days?
Tall and slow and dosnt tackle.
Seems like a Tex Walker clone.
Seems to have tallent but i dont think clubs will be fighting over him.
He needs to add something else to his game and then he can become a star
Lynch buddy brown?
All slow and dont tackle
Kicking goals is part of the game

Not disputing the rest of it but if he told clubs he would only play for an SA club he'd get sanctioned and possibly banned from the draft. Ben King copped a warning for only implying that he wouldn't be eager for the suns
Should have just got his Dr to say he would have anxiety if he left his mummy like Smith did.

All of a sudden gets a gig after the runours start coming out? Odd indeed
As I said on the Adelaide board, the club found out he wanted to look at other opportunities due to his non selection and the club was trying to placate him. A few days later and he is selected to replace Jenkins rather than Himmelberg. Pretty easy to read into really.

As I said on the Adelaide board, the club found out he wanted to look at other opportunities due to his non selection and the club was trying to placate him. A few days later and he is selected to replace Jenkins rather than Himmelberg. Pretty easy to read into really.
By chucking him in there they just either got him to stay or increased his trade value. A bob each way maybe

Nah, losing Fog would be seen by the supporter base as worse than losing Gov or Lever.
Club is very scared at the moment with the backlash and bad press they are getting.
Yeah, I live in SA and I gotta say he's the one guy on your list that your fans seem to have unbridled optimism about. Has been fun asking people at work where he is all year

Yeah, I live in SA and I gotta say he's the one guy on your list that your fans seem to have unbridled optimism about. Has been fun asking people at work where he is all year
He is kinda like Tex was in his esrly days. Loved by the fans, seen as a future star and getting stuffed around by the coach.
Hows Kruger going at the Cats? I really liked him.

He is kinda like Tex was in his esrly days. Loved by the fans, seen as a future star and getting stuffed around by the coach.
Hows Kruger going at the Cats? I really liked him.
Pretty well. He might have debuted already but for 3x concussions and strain in his knee I think. The guy is a straight up kamikaze. Kicked 7 not long ago. Should be ready to go next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back