Past Darcy Lang

Remove this Banner Ad

Some swap of picks make it that we picked him up for virtually nothing whilst improving our draft position next year.
its a good pick up if u can get players virtually for nothing he'll become a really good player fresh start at a new club he can kick goals too
Not overly excited by him but he comes essentially for free. We were probably never gonna use 58 this year anyway, so we get him for a swap of 4th round picks next year.
he might suprise us ;) he can kick goals could do with another goal kicker from what i saw on the video of him kicking goals

All of my derision with his acquisition was said in the fear that we'd be giving something of value up for him.

With that said, we got him for a couple of swings late in the draft. Therefore, I'm actually delighted with the trade and I genuinely hope that he proves me wrong and becomes a valuable best 22 contributor.

Welcome aboard, Darcy.

Performed well in the semi-final last year, and seems to have poise under pressure.

Key will be consistency, and if anyone can get the best out of him, I'd back Bolts to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back