Darcy Moore Contract extension

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a huge Darcy fan.
But I believe he owes us at this juncture.
He should be looking at two years at unders to repay the faith and build his profile for his next contract.
No one owes anyone in modern footy I’m afraid. It’s get what you can for yourself, erm, I mean “professional.”

Take a chill pill everyone. This will play out all year. Both looking to string games together and up their value for more $$$. Pickering is your typical slimy player agent looking to make more bucks for himself and the only way to do it is by stringing this along with innuendoes and pretending to have the players best interests

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m a huge Darcy fan.
But I believe he owes us at this juncture.
He should be looking at two years at unders to repay the faith and build his profile for his next contract.
Allegedly Darcy's first two contracts have not been huge so there's no way he will be playing for unders when other clubs might offer him big $s. The Dogs have already courted him in recent times.

Still Jordy's at the front of the queue so he may be forced out if we have to offer Jordy overs to stay.

The club won't let Jordy go under any circumstances because he's a fan favourite and easily the most charismatic on our list.

https://twitter.com/SENBreakfast/status/1224441565470285826

Well one bloke reckons he is going to Richmond to replace Rance and the Hawks man thinks we should be afraid after what happened to Buddy.

Imagine if we lost him and if Jordy does not re-sign.
So this fella said this on twitter?! You're probably right, we should be worried!!:
1580825488149.png
Then there was this:
1580825825544.png
I think the Hawthorn supporter was probably kidding. The last one of those 'tweets' is the only one that definitely makes sense!!

Last edited:
Let the bidding begin

Exactly. While I don't think either will be going anywhere, if that were to happen bidding should start at 2x 1st rounders each. We could end up with 5x top 20 picks at this years draft. That sort of haul should set a team up for sustained success and we could play havoc bidding on all the NGA, F/S and academy picks along the way making clubs pay for those prospects.

Exactly. While I don't think either will be going anywhere, if that were to happen bidding should start at 2x 1st rounders each. We could end up with 5x top 20 picks at this years draft. That sort of haul should set a team up for sustained success and we could play havoc bidding on all the NGA, F/S and academy picks along the way making clubs pay for those prospects.
I also think they are staying, and don’t want them to leave, but if they do, we must make sure we get maximum value from the trade.

But that would set us back in the short-term because those draftee kids will take time and Jordy and Moore are seasoned players now.

I disagree with you lot on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But that would set us back in the short-term because those draftee kids will take time and Jordy and Moore are seasoned players now.

I disagree with you lot on that.
Not saying their leaving would not hurt us in the short term, it would, but if they leave and l am hoping not, minimum is two firsts, even a second as well.
They will be stars of the game, who are our long term leaders and future.
It’s hypothetical at this stage

Really? Where are you? Pretty subdued weather tonight from a St Kilda perspective.
He lives in the land where twisties & tissues get sold out once a year. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back