Recommitted Darcy Moore [signed until 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt it. I don't think he will leave of course but it makes perfect sense.

Why don't you believe it?
Crazy not too ask the question, even if you know the likely answer. Just never know what could eventuate

Dogs can do some damage with the coin they have available, More attractive than the Saints and North who have similar coin. Carlton also are starting to look attractive again.

Then you could say Collingwood has gone the other way since the Bye then

Doubt it'd happen but would make us a top 8 team over night.
Would have to be a monster deal something along the lines of $1m for 7 years
This year and next year's first for Moore and a future second
You won't have to pay anywhere near that, I'd be looking to offload him if I were in charge due to his hammies, one first rounder would get it done IMO, possibly less.

Thread was dead for nearly three weeks, somewhere on page 2 or 3 until this was posted. I guess it's not dead after all...

I was just giving a Boody Update

I’m guessing this one will be drawn out all year with Pickers as manager
Also manages Pendles who is out of contract too

Pendles be on 1 Year Deal and Less Money.

I won't be shocked IF Pickers tries to Squezze as much money out of us. Reckon Moore might Re-Sign for 2-3 Years and Back himself to stay Healthy and IF he Does he be in for a Big Pay Day in his Next Contract

Pendles be on 1 Year Deal and Less Money.

I won't be shocked IF Pickers tries to Squezze as much money out of us. Reckon Moore might Re-Sign for 2-3 Years and Back himself to stay Healthy and IF he Does he be in for a Big Pay Day in his Next Contract
I think he is going to be looking for his BIG contract this year and he will get Big Big Offers from multiple clubs if he stays injury free and a good season
Nightmare for the pies cap space this year with Brodie Grundy,Darcy Moore & Jordan De Goey all looking at big deals

Actually think North would be the best fit for Moore, a low profile (media and supporter wise) club for someone clearly uncomfortable in the public spotlight, plus North could use a very versatile and athletic swingman like him to shore up their backline..

Roos could also pay him considerably more under the Salary Cap than the Pies (you would assume)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt any club is gonna offer a key defender monstrous money particularly with his soft-tissue history. Won’t be anywhere near a million dollars a year if that’s what you’re hinting at.
If he stays injury free in 2020 and has a good year , He wont be too far off $800k-$900k is not far fetched and there would be a few takers with clubs like North & Hawks needing backman soon and there is always that Swans threat

Doubt he moves, but if the Tigers list managenent don't take the Rance money and put the question to Moore's management, or at least discuss the option then I'd be disappointed.

This is of course if someone else like a Balta doesn't break out as a long term KPD option.
I would be disappointed if they did , 4 year old in a few weeks 70 games and probably left the ground in 15 of these injured
was an interesting period last season with Buckley saying he doesn't have an injury and needs to make the call to play.

I wouldnt be throwing $800k a year at him but am sure somebody will

I would be disappointed if they did , 4 year old in a few weeks 70 games and probably left the ground in 15 of these injured
was an interesting period last season with Buckley saying he doesn't have an injury and needs to make the call to play.

I wouldnt be throwing $800k a year at him but am sure somebody will
No one said they have to sign him, but due diligence should investigate and track him through the year. He can play.

No one said they have to sign him, but due diligence should investigate and track him through the year. He can play.

I dare say all teams have.

Dogs had a Crack at him this Season after Boyd Retired

Wow talk about selling the farm, Moore is a decent player but he is not Rance
2x1st rounders is way over the top and $1 mil a year FMD

#8-#15 $750k-$850max

but way way too injury prone, this could backfire badly and the pies would be mad not to take the 2 1st rounders if thats whats being talked about

FWIW 2x 1st Rounders and a mil per season is what it took to for MFC to get Lever. Massive overpay!

I think Moore is better

FWIW 2x 1st Rounders and a mil per season is what it took to for MFC to get Lever. Massive overpay!

I think Moore is better
Melbourne paid that for Lever 2 years ago prior to his knee injuries and as a 21/22 year old coming off his best season and they certainly wouldnt pay that today imo. Moore will be 24 years old in a month with 71 games to his name having a career so far thats been hampered by soft tissue injuries.

I would hate my team to give up 2 x 1st round draft picks plus $800k+ a year for 5 years to get 80 games from him in that time

Melbourne paid that for Lever 2 years ago prior to his knee injuries and as a 21/22 year old coming off his best season and they certainly wouldnt pay that today imo. Moore will be 24 years old in a month with 71 games to his name having a career so far thats been hampered by soft tissue injuries.

I would hate my team to give up 2 x 1st round draft picks plus $800k+ a year for 5 years to get 80 games from him in that time

Even IF he has the Potential to be be your Rance Replacement and be as good as him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back