Recommitted Darcy Moore [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually it is advantageous for us to trade our first round pick so that we can use our 2 2nd rounders on Blakey

I feel for the Pies on this one as if his injuries come good he is going to be a star, but it appears from the outside that he'll be coming to us for that 1st round pick
I was thinking Blues pick 25 and 26 for pick 12. Then the Blues trade pick 12 for McGovern. https://www.draftguru.com.au/pick-value-calculator#12|25,26

But then again what about Moore?

Maybe, what the Swans get for Hannebery and Rohan goes to the Magpies for Moore.

I was thinking Blues pick 25 and 26 for pick 12. Then the Blues trade pick 12 for McGovern. https://www.draftguru.com.au/pick-value-calculator#12|25,26

But then again what about Moore?

Maybe, what the Swans get for Hannebery and Rohan goes to the Magpies for Moore.
Why would we want Magpie, if a player isnt best 22 for Sydney, unless that player is a KPD, that player for sure won't be best 22 at pies.

He'd be the 6th best small/medium forward with us, behind Stephensen, Thomas, De Goey, Varcoe, Hoskin-Elliot. We also have Mihocek and Cox as KPFs, we're not playing 8 forwards in the team...

Why would we want Magpie, if a player isnt best 22 for Sydney, unless that player is a KPD, that player for sure won't be best 22 at pies.

He'd be the 6th best small/medium forward with us, behind Stephensen, Thomas, De Goey, Varcoe, Hoskin-Elliot. We also have Mihocek and Cox as KPFs, we're not playing 8 forwards in the team...
I have reread his post and he is saying the picks for Hannebury and Rohan go to pies for Moore.

Hannebury prob gets a 2nd and Rohan maybe a 3rd. Not sure pies trade Moore for that unless Moore wants out.

Saints Lose : 2019 first round pick
Saints Gain : Hannebery + 2018 second round pick

Swans lose : Hannebery + 2018 Second round pick
Swans Gain : Darcy Moore

Pies Lose : Moore
Pies Gain : Saints 2019 first round pick

Saints probably think they’ll finish the top 8 next year with the acquisition of Hannebery, other experienced players and an easier draw.

Saints probably think they’ll finish the top 8 next year with the acquisition of Hannebery, other experienced players and an easier draw.

Darcy Moore for Hanners and a second rounder? Bahahaha

You're going to be in for a rude shock if you think you're getting a good return for a cooked Hannebery.

Don't want that trade either, because I'm still holding out hope Moore stays.
Pies fans look like their going to be in a rude shock for what they get for Moore going by this thread.

Hannebery is over the hill and wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on a sharp decline. No team challenging right now and no team rebuilding will want him for anything more than a stop gap.

Moore on the other hand has his own question marks over his head with his hamstrings- but he’s 22 and therefore worth more than Hanners no doubt.

More likely Saints will be bottom 6.
Not sure Moore is worth that.....
Moore is worth about pick 20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep that is not a good deal. Especially with Hannerbury looking shot. A 2nd rounder alone should do it.
were pretty much giving Hanners away in that trade.

more likely collingwood can have their second rounder back this year for Moore and we'll deal with saints separately for Hanners.

Pickering seems to suggest Collingwood and him will get a deal done

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The fact he’s not an emergency in front of Appleby is not a good sign.

I’m 100% glass half full with Darcy.
I think he could become an outstanding player and would be spewing if he leaves.

The fact he’s not an emergency in front of Appleby is not a good sign.

I’m 100% glass half full with Darcy.
I think he could become an outstanding player and would be spewing if he leaves.
Or just maybe his not ready to play. You wouldn't name a unfit player as a emergency would you.

I'm not reading anything into his non selection this week, 3 times this year he's left us a player down before HT, there's no way known we're going to rush into picking him again this year especially for a sudden death final, needs to re-sign and work on getting his body right next year.

No way has moore increased in value !
Would be worth an early 2nd at most

All we know is Darcy has had a contract on the table from Collingwood for a while.

Are Sydney really interested?

If so, what can they pay?

"Hanners" is cooked. Is worth a second at best.
That's fine. But the suggestion was Hanners AND a second round pick and we only get Darcy Moore in return. Darcy is not worth effectively 2 second round picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back