Recommitted Darcy Moore [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently there is no sign of any soft tissue injury and it may be mental.

However, I will admit I would love to keep a fit Moore.
Scans are not the be all and end all of soft tissue diagnosis.

May is worth a top #10 this year and will be a Top #3 pick in 12 months
Moore looks to be around #20 this year with his injury issue's

Pies 1st Rounder will be roughly #20 + after all the compo (lyncg,Gaff) Academy bids and father sons
your not getting May for #20+
Cool, since Rance really isn't worth much, roughly #30 after all the compo (lyncg, Gaff) Academy bids and father sons, if you guys offfer us Rance + 1st round pick for Moore we will think about it okay? but probably nah...

May is not worth Moore and a first, jesus christ. Take the first round pick out for a second and it's pretty fair
Yeah he is when the 1st round pick is 18 or 19. Moore's a terrific prospect, but May is a safer bet and his recruitment would sure up Collingwood's only weakness. If Kennedy or Darling have a good game tomorrow ill bet you anything you like Collingwood would part with Moore and a 1st rounder to get May.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will stay at the Pies imo, Wants $$$ and Pies will pay him
I hope so. Yesterday showed how much we needed a tall defender/forward. If we get his hamstring right, he would be better (bar Hogan) than any other young KPP gettable in the market.

I hope you're not suggesting an injury prone footballer who averages 8 disposals per game isn't worth at least a top ten pick. Crikey this place has gone mad.
It may be more accurate to consider his disposals in the games he actually played the 4 qtrs. 4 games this year he only played 1 or 2 quarters. So closer to double the number you are suggesting.

No doubt Moore has the potential to be a great player. Obviously the biggest question mark is over his hamstring injuries.

I’m hoping the club does all they can to keep him and get him the right advice to manage through his injuries. He is only 22 and has a lot ahead of him.

Big Big call with Lukosius & The King brothers in the draft
Lukosius will be a star

I’m talking about the players pre-national draft that the Pies could realistically trade for.

In terms of the draft, Lukosius I agree with. The jury is out on the King brothers imo.

They tower over others in junior footy. Would like to see how they go when playing in the AFL against men with more footy smarts.

Moore is worth more to the Pies than any other club, Unfortunately his injuries have hindered his progress and seems to have effected his belief in his body. His value in a trade would be at its lowest currently and not worth trading but that would mean satisfying him with a contract that above his output value.

If Moore stays this would mean that Pies will be paying him what he wants

Moore is worth more to the Pies than any other club, Unfortunately his injuries have hindered his progress and seems to have effected his belief in his body. His value in a trade would be at its lowest currently and not worth trading but that would mean satisfying him with a contract that above his output value.

If Moore stays this would mean that Pies will be paying him what he wants

Yeah or at least more than what others are willing to pay. I don’t think he will leave for $$ if he goes interstate.

Can’t see the Swans paying him much more than what the Pies are willing to offer him. They cant afford to have another KPP battling injury like they have had with Reid and Tippett.

After the GF, he can see exactly where he fits in and maybe the Pies will give him an extra $50k-$100k for the next 2 or 3 years because, as you said, he is worth a lot more to the Pies.

As an aside, will be interesting to see if the Doggies come out from left field with an offer. They did bid on him early in the draft which we had to match. They could do with a tall.

According to pickers he wants to stay just seems pies don’t rate him that highly otherwise more dollars would be on the table
It has nothing to do with not rating him. He’s rated just about the highest of any of our youngsters. The fact is he just can’t get any continuity with his injuries. More dollars would just be negligent for a bloke that can hardly get on the park atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back