Player Watch Darcy Moore

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Be interesting to see what he Does in the 1st Regular Season VFL Game at North Ballart next sunday.

Agree - So far in the Practise Games he seems a Class Above.

- Elite Reader of the Ball
- Great Rebound
- Takes his Man out of the Game
- Courageous
- Great Below his Knees

He makes you want to go and watch him Play.

Hope he has no Injury Problems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DrDavoren

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't really get a chance to get to games so need him to either play in a televised VFL game or make his debut in the firsts.

Loving all the positive feedback he has gotten up to now and think I won't have to wait much longer to see this future star shine:)

Going by all accounts a natural leader and could be a real franchise player for us (apologies for the Americanism)

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't really get a chance to get to games so need him to either play in a televised VFL game or make his debut in the firsts.

Loving all the positive feedback he has gotten up to now and think I won't have to wait much longer to see this future star shine:)

Going by all accounts a natural leader and could be a real franchise player for us (apologies for the Americanism)
IF you can get to VFL games. I highly Recommend going watching him play

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
When he takes off on a gallop, jeez he reminds me of his old man. Very athletic. I don't think there is any reason he couldn't play the 3rd tall role at the moment. He gave Aaron Black a bath yesterday. Cam Pedersen the week before. Not sure where the club sees it, but he is exciting nontheless.
Black and Pederson have had played well in AFL Games and that is great Sign that Moore Beat them Both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yep, saw that. Last year. Maybe he will play forward at some stage. I don't know what the long term plan is. But at the moment he has spent his entire time as a Collingwood player, playing in defence
To be a good forward, you should spend time in defence.
It allows you to read how a forward thinks, and how a defender works against that.
Armed with the knowledge of the defender, you should be a better forward.

Old Spice

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
Thornbury
AFL Club
Collingwood
On Aaron Black, is he someone worth having a nibble at? Shaded out by Waite and Brown but looked promising a year or two back. With Petrie and Waite old they probably want to keep him.

Top Bottom