Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved his second quarter in particular, presented really well and held his marks. Shades of Nick Riewoldt the way he presented. I think a CHF role (rotating in the ruck) seems to be the best fit for him.

When we 1st Drafted Him I felt he was Simmlar to Nick Riewoldt.

Though Moore needs a lot more work on his Tank to play that Role. As he can spend quite a bit of Time on the Bench each qtr

He has been working on his marking obviously and it is paying off, time enough to move him into the forward line once he grows into his body and bulks up a bit. For now the tall, mobile utility is by far the best fit for him.

He does not have the Body Yet to be a Full Time KPF yet. Need to get Bigger and Stronger

A lot of his best work was around CHB/kickouts but I was really encouraged by his sure hands and hitting the contested marks hard , esp after last week. Could be his breakout game.

I think this was when he was in the ruck too. There was about a 5 min period of the second where I reckon he took about 4 solid lead up marks. If only Brodie was a viable forward target, this could be a real weapon for us.

I think this was when he was in the ruck too. There was about a 5 min period of the second where I reckon he took about 4 solid lead up marks. If only Brodie was a viable forward target, this could be a real weapon for us.

They don't play Grundy in a way that he could be a Target

Will be a better ruckman than Grundy if allowed to play there. We need him forward obviously but i think he is a better tap ruckman ( actually knocking it to a teammates advantage ) than Grundy.
His hands were so good on the weekend, best marking game since that WC game a year or so ago.
Exiciting times ahead

I could say that about every Forward we have. Does That.

Still better then Fas who did Nothing
Fas had 16 disposals, 4 score involvements and 5 tackles. Just because he didn't get a goal this week doesn't mean he did nothing. Stop trying to deflect on to other players whenever somebody dares to criticise your favourites.

Fas had 16 disposals, 4 score involvements and 5 tackles. Just because he didn't get a goal this week doesn't mean he did nothing. Stop trying to deflect on to other players whenever somebody dares to criticise your favourites.

Okay then. Let's Drop Moore then for missing those 2 Easy Goals. Not Good enough at AFL Level:rolleyes:

Okay then. Let's Drop Moore then for missing those 2 Easy Goals. Not Good enough at AFL Level:rolleyes:
That's not what anyone said. Get a grip.

Star of the future. Hopefully his partner can get in his ear and get him off the vegan diet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well then why I feel like just about everytime I post you come in and Say I am always Wrong
I don't. I just call you out when you pull the kind of BS you did with Fas.

I don't. I just call you out when you pull the kind of BS you did with Fas.

Well that is Fine but you don't have to make feel like an Idiot.

No Wonder I am spending lot less Time On Here

Moore has really came on last 2 games. Taking Strong Marking.

Just think he needs to Improve his Tank as he spends a bit of time on the Bench.

Also need improve on his Long Kicking as he Struggles to kick from around 50 meters out

Moore has really came on last 2 games. Taking Strong Marking.

Just think he needs to Improve his Tank as he spends a bit of time on the Bench.

Also need improve on his Long Kicking as he Struggles to kick from around 50 meters out

I wonder is Darcy a CHB or CHF ?

Ok where was his best footy played as a junior ? I thought back line.
Forward until his draft year, then he was played in defence, until the finals where they used him as a forward again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back