Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way would I pay more for Moore at this stage. No runs on the ball.

He has loads of potential but that is all it is a this point. As a point of comparison, the gap between what Darcy has delivered and Jordy is significant.
Like Darcy, Mitch has taken some beautiful marks, but does he actually have any more runs on the board?

Moore either signs in the next week or we trade him/.
He has no hook to hang his hat on, in fact probably owes the club for medical bills.
If he does not want to be a Pie so be it. He is not worth much more than he is on. Sign a two year deal and that gives him the time and opportunity to fulfil his potential.
Renegotiate after 2 years.
You don't try to up a contract from a walking frame, especially with a player who has unfulfilled potential and nothing more.
Pickers, give us a ring mate if you want to know how to get this done.
Stop ******* around.

He has no hook to hang his hat on, in fact probably owes the club for medical bills.
If he does not want to be a Pie so be it. He is not worth much more than he is on. Sign a two year deal and that gives him the time and opportunity to fulfil his potential.
You don't try to up a contract from a walking frame, especially with a player who has unfulfilled potential and nothing more.
Stop ******* around.
If Moore wants to stay at Collingwood he can take as long as he likes to sign. This time limit that people put on it to appease their impatience is so bloody childish.

Stop ******* around.

Well Rumor Today is that he is Very Close to Re-Signing so might Verbally Agreed to a Contract.

Would not be the Biggest Shock the Club is waiting to us to Finish the Season before making a Announcement.

IF Tigers Beats us as what is Tipped the Story of Moore Re-Signing be something they can put out to Cheer up some Sad Fans.

What I have heard this week makes me Quite Confident he will Stay

Could have happened with Treloar or Goldy last week but it didn't.

Situation's obviously different with Moore but if he's 100% fit and the selection committee feels there's a role for him to play then I'd have no issue rolling the dice either this week or next week.
The difference between Moore and Goldsack/Treloar is that all we kept hearing about is how the two of them were going at 110% to play again this year and every time they spoke they were always so positive. Moore may be a quieter individual but we really heard nothing from/about him.

Stop ******* around.
In before Norm Smith medallist against WCE - positive vibes going out.

A) Any jokes regarding Centerlink, especially with our supporters base in mind , are simply poor form.
B) Your profile in the media is a tad different then hers...
C) You don't try suddenly to show off to the twitter world how much of a Pies supporter you are. You are genuine, she isn't.
Mate you go there very fortnight and you still don't know how to spell it. It's "Centrelink". Surely we are not going to get precious about Centrelink jokes now too!
I think we should just embrace the jokes about the Centrelink and get them onboard as our Bigfooy Board Sponsor before Richmond or the Bulldogs do. "The Collingwood Bigfooty forum sponsored by the Centrelink"... yeah big F U to yous Tigers fans right there!
I saw a car a month or so ago that looked like it was a mad max reject. It had a sticker on the rear window that said "This shitbox is sponsored by Centrelink"... on the other side of the window was a Collingwood FC sticker. Nuff said! Don't get all pc about the Centrelink man! It's in our DNA...

If Moore wants to stay at Collingwood he can take as long as he likes to sign. This time limit that people put on it to appease their impatience is so bloody childish.
Pickers is the one saying they are very, very close. I only mean he (through Pickering) should either sign now or shut it until after the year has played out. No-one at the club would be even remotely concerned with his needs until after we know how this year ends.
I am not placing a time frame, though it reads that way. My point is if he does not want to stay so be it. He is a long way from proving he is worth more than whats on offer, though I would rather he sign, stay and prove he is a star at Collingwood.

In before Norm Smith medallist against WCE - positive vibes going out.
LOL.
You like a nice Scotch.
I'll be happy to lose a bottle of JW Blue on it if we win a Granny.

Deal?

PS. Not sure my post was childish.
Have you been on the Tigers board lately?

LOL.
You like a nice Scotch.
I'll be happy to lose a bottle of JW Blue on it if we win a Granny.

Deal?
s**t no - I'm still seeing a game Friday night against the reigning premiers, best team currently in the league a team we haven't defeated since 2016 and not to mention they haven't lost a game at the MCG in over 18 games.

Still trying to work out what everyone else here is seeing.

I can dream but I'm a realist!

s**t no - I'm still seeing a game Friday night against the reigning premiers, best team currently in the league a team we haven't defeated since 2016 and not to mention they haven't lost a game at the MCG in over 18 games.

No room for reality in this thread NT......

We're talking footy here.

Mate you go there very fortnight and you still don't know how to spell it. It's "Centrelink". Surely we are not going to get precious about Centrelink jokes now too!
I think we should just embrace the jokes about the Centrelink and get them onboard as our Bigfooy Board Sponsor before Richmond or the Bulldogs do. "The Collingwood Bigfooty forum sponsored by the Centrelink"... yeah big F U to yous Tigers fans right there!
I saw a car a month or so ago that looked like it was a mad max reject. It had a sticker on the rear window that said "This shitbox is sponsored by Centrelink"... on the other side of the window was a Collingwood FC sticker. Nuff said! Don't get all pc about the Centrelink man! It's in our DNA...
Meh poetic license. I still don't how know how to spell Center/Centre right after 14 yrs in this place.
And don't accuse me of going PC; Nothing worse than that , except perhaps for dating my sister. Forget that too btw, she is mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference between Moore and Goldsack/Treloar is that all we kept hearing about is how the two of them were going at 110% to play again this year and every time they spoke they were always so positive. Moore may be a quieter individual but we really heard nothing from/about him.
He said last night on the news that his done the hammy a lot this year and it's a risk but if we make the GF and we need him 'Bloody Oath' he would play.

But you jumped over to GWS that's why the magic is gone for you.

At this time it's about magic, hope, dreams, passion, sticking to what you love.
Whatever the result, that's what we have within us.

Could have happened with Treloar or Goldy last week but it didn't.

Situation's obviously different with Moore but if he's 100% fit and the selection committee feels there's a role for him to play then I'd have no issue rolling the dice either this week or next week.

They do not have a history of recurring injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he wants to leave why is he pushing for a comeback? If I was in his position and wanted to move to a new club the que would be put in the rack and I would be focusing on getting right for the start of next preseason. The fact he is pushing himself to get up and try and help the club says to me he wants to stay.

They do not have a history of recurring injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hence the bit re: "Situation's obviously different with Moore".

It may all be a moot discussion though - it isn't a stretch to infer that he may still experiencing some awareness (tightness?) in his hamstring(s) if the reports from training on Wednesday are correct.

I think people may have missed the point on Centrelink.
It's where the unemployed go and that's what Bucks was potentially going to be.
Nothing to do with our supporter base.

If he wants to leave why is he pushing for a comeback? If I was in his position and wanted to move to a new club the que would be put in the rack and I would be focusing on getting right for the start of next preseason. The fact he is pushing himself to get up and try and help the club says to me he wants to stay.

You are kidding. It is a GF FFS. Any player would want to play that game regardless of where they will be next year.

If he didnt you would really have to question whether he had the right attitude to make it as an AFL player.

You are kidding. It is a GF FFS. Any player would want to play that game regardless of where they will be next year.

If he didnt you would really have to question whether he had the right attitude to make it as an AFL player.
One we haven’t made the GF yet he knows if we do he is about 1 in 1000 chance to get picked yet he has been trying to comeback every week. Doesn’t look like a guy who has checked out

One we haven’t made the GF yet he knows if we do he is about 1 in 1000 chance to get picked yet he has been trying to comeback every week. Doesn’t look like a guy who has checked out

The fact he is trying to get back and play finals is no indication of whether he wants to stay or go. If he was leaving, he still would be giving everything he has to play finals. He may never get another opportunity in his whole career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back