Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does seem to have great awareness. One can never tell if he’s done a hammy or whether he needs to take a pi55.
Must be frustrating for him and I reckon he'd know when it doesn't feel right, bloody frustrating for supporters too, glass half full is it's not a tear but given his history 4 weeks minimum I'd think, when he comes back we need to seriously consider using him forward, the reactive reflex nature of a defender is probably harder on the hammies than the pro active nature of a forward.

Who knows, his ideal position might be in the ruck.

Context please. We are already missing two key defenders in Langdon and Howe. We lose another early in the game and are forced to play Greenwood and Maynard on key position sized forwards. They lost a midsized midfielder. We are also missing other important players and they are at full strength. Another key player down impacts far more on us. We have two defenders who have played a grand tally of two games between them. Context is king.

Like Nic Nat playing much of the game on 1 leg, or doesn't that context count?

Nice opinion
Constructive

Glad your contributing

And yeah I have a chest wound
Watching the same s**t year after year and getting the same result does that
Unstable at best our list and hoping for a miracle

Only an idiot or a zealot would deny the facts
Presently our list is threadbare

We have 24 players with ?

On a list of what 45

Do the maths

Chances to play 20 games and finals IMO %
Wells 0%
Reid 0%
Moore 0%
Elliott 0%
Wills 0%
Aish 0%
Langdon 0% bone on bone
Howe 0% older
Murphy 0% back
Shaz 0%
Brooms 0%
Dunn 0%

We constantly are depleted
We constantly start a season therefore with our hands tied every year behind our backs
A huge handicap

Then off course your more stable players get injured by having to cover, play out of position

Just like Gavin brown ( Chf,lol)

But gee only been going like this for how many years

Great effort last year to play off

You could argue it cost us a flag
Nearly cost us a coach
Cost us recruits
Cost us $
Cost us memberships
Hinders development as our vfl squad suffers and our standards drop

It's the CRITICALi issue

Hopefully 5 or 6 are moved on, and believe me the clubs fully aware

Are you sponsored by the line with your posts?

I prefer it.
Makes for easier reading.
Otherwise words can blend into each other.
It
Can
Work.

If
done
Right
No
Can
Defence

Like Nic Nat playing much of the game on 1 leg, or doesn't that context count?
Go on the Eagle's forum and read what most of them have to say. They are referring to our decimated line up and angry that their full strength team could not manage a win on their home ground. Please don't pretend their missing and injured is comparable to ours either on the day or right now.

It feels like a rising cramp before it goes twang. Hopefully he just noticed the precursor to it popping and knew if he kept going full pelt it would go so he avoided fully tearing it. Some days for some people your muscles just don't wanna play.
But he missed eight weeks with hamstring awareness last year. That's longer than a hammy tear takes to heal!

Go on the Eagle's forum and read what most of them have to say. They are referring to our decimated line up and angry that their full strength team could not manage a win on their home ground. Please don't pretend their missing and injured is comparable to ours either on the day or right now.

Only have to be on this site post a loss to realize just how irrational posters can get so I don't waste time venturing onto other teams sites to experience the same. I'm not questioning the injury list disparity, just the suggestion that losing Moore was any more or less relevant to us than losing Cripps and effectively Nic Nat was for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Love Darcy as much as we all do,
But where do the Club draw a line it's something that has haunted me all year.
Draw a line this season, or forever?

They may have made a mistake taking him to Perth after two recent games at Marvel. He was tracking in the top twenty of some of the AFL stats lists and is high up in the one percenters. He actually did a power work in a defence that was constantly being bombarded, so in some ways his body has stood up to the rigours more than we thought. Remember he played 3 pre-season matches in a row. So far this year, Adams has missed more matches.

Who knows what to do with him?

Only have to be on this site post a loss to realize just how irrational posters can get so I don't waste time venturing onto other teams sites to experience the same. I'm not questioning the injury list disparity, just the suggestion that losing Moore was any more or less relevant to us than losing Cripps and effectively Nic Nat was for them.
And my initial response to your question explained exactly why Moore's loss was far more damaging. You didn't agree. That's okay.

Probably just management hopefully Dave. Wasn’t iced or anything and didn’t look to be limping after the game.

He wasn’t limping when he came off in the first quarter against the Eagles either.

Didnt he cop a whack to the head?

Ps poor Scharenberg too, can’t take a trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back