Player Watch Darcy Moore

jathanas

Aug 17, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man U
Will not get through the finals series, mark my words.
OK I'll bite. :)

"I want Moore to do well but my worst fears are that he won't be right to see through the finals campaign, this year anyway.".

This is how you could have said the same thing without coming across like (a) you want the guy to fail, and (b) you love been right, even about s**t things.

This has taken enough of my Saturday, which is boring without the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Suspended
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
OK I'll bite. :)

"I want Moore to do well but my worst fears are that he won't be right to see through the finals campaign, this year anyway.".

This is how you could have said the same thing without coming across like (a) you want the guy to fail, and (b) you love been right, even about s**t things.

This has taken enough of my Saturday, which is boring without the footy.
Could have said it a millions different ways, I prefer the direct approach though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood
Frank the old 'I wasn't breaking any rules' declaration is sooo 2005, how about trying the 'I am really trying to exercise my latent assertiveness talents to offset my hangdog expression on the recommendation of my physchiatrist' defense??

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Suspended
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Frank the old 'I wasn't breaking any rules' declaration is sooo 2005, how about trying the 'I am really trying to exercise my latent assertiveness talents to offset my hangdog expression on the recommendation of my physchiatrist' defense??
You were still an old bastard in 2005 jonbe, and you were still cranky :)

Aishole

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hope and predicting are 2 very different things dumbass, Moore has let us down time and time again, now all of a sudden with finals upon us and with him failing to see out his last game things are going to different? Do you still believe in Santa too?
Moore played 8 games in a row at the start of the year, then 5 in a period just after that. That wasn’t that long ago.

Who are you to say he can’t string together 3 more? Its not that outlandish of a thought. You’re welcome to come and join the rest of us in reality sometime soon.

Top Bottom