Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Charlie Dean comes good bown back then Darcy up forward is a good option methinks.

What you’re saying is equivalent to “if we SSP Sullivan and he goes well in midfield then we could play De Goey up forward”.

You’re talking about a zero gamer providing impetus to move a premiership winning lynchpin to another area of the ground.

What you’re saying is equivalent to “if we SSP Sullivan and he goes well in midfield then we could play De Goey up forward”.

You’re talking about a zero gamer providing impetus to move a premiership winning lynchpin to another area of the ground.
That is a good point Royal Sampler. I mean would Sullivan take the place of Pendles so that he can play elsewhere? Gosh he might be able to play Nick in the back pocket.:) Darcy has now got 2 AA jumpers as a defender.

420032069_10161310352078130_5437311230032344600_n.jpg

The Age printed this picture alongside Darcy saying he agrees with the new policy of allowing people into the stadium even during the points being played even though the players do not agree with this. Reckon Carla looks a bit bored here but Webber and Eddie are on good terms.

420032069_10161310352078130_5437311230032344600_n.jpg

The Age printed this picture alongside Darcy saying he agrees with the new policy of allowing people into the stadium even during the points being played even though the players do not agree with this. Reckon Carla looks a bit bored here but Webber and Eddie are on good terms.

Disappointed in Darcy for being at the tennis. Terrible sport full of preening narcissists, and the players are even worse.

I've been campaigning to have Melbourne host Summernats, give the tennis to Canberra.

No kerfuffle about seating policy at Summernats. Darce and the Mrs would love it, and I guarantee that Karla would look less bored.

gary_myers_mustang-scaled.jpg

Disappointed in Darcy for being at the tennis. Terrible sport full of preening narcissists, and the players are even worse.

I've been campaigning to have Melbourne host Summernats, give the tennis to Canberra.

No kerfuffle about seating policy at Summernats. Darce and the Mrs would love it, and I guarantee that Karla would look less bored.

I’m more concerned about the Melbourne shirt he’s wearing. Has he been dumpster diving at Grundys house?

No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back