Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

His kicking has been straying to the right a lot in the last 2 games he's played. As long as he kicks most goals it won't matter although his miss directly in front was costly in the end.

His goal Kicking since his Collar Bone Injury has been a Tad Off

This kid is going to be a superstar
The best young collingwood player I ve seen for a long time

Ever... I cant remember a young tall this good in my time. Maybe sav early doors. Kicked the fastest ever 50 for the pies I believe - including Coventry.

Thought Darcy showed a ton of courage last nite after barrelling it the fence he looked dazed,eyes were spinning,I thought he was done but he soldiered on credit to him.

His kicking has been straying to the right a lot in the last 2 games he's played. As long as he kicks most goals it won't matter although his miss directly in front was costly in the end.

Seems to struggle with long distance goal kicks too.
Been noticing all year when he is 40m or more he looks unconfident and wants to pass off. When going for the distance he seems to get wayward.

Dare say as his leg strength and fitness improves so will his longer goal kicking.

Future star as long as he continues to work hard.

He is kind of pointing that way to begin with. Somebody needs to straighten up his approach. His technique after that is fine. Just needs to approach about 5 degrees more left.

Seems to struggle with long distance goal kicks too.
Been noticing all year when he is 40m or more he looks unconfident and wants to pass off. When going for the distance he seems to get wayward.

Dare say as his leg strength and fitness improves so will his longer goal kicking.

Future star as long as he continues to work hard.
You are right there in a few years he will be able to go from 50 meters

This kid is going to be a superstar
The best young collingwood player I ve seen for a long time

Almost have to agree with this, will be top 5 forward in a couple years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13938514_10153619929476290_8200589364533695710_n.jpg

Was that from the Fence?

3 years time we'll be arguing who is the best FF, Moore or Hogan, imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 years time we'll be arguing who is the best FF, Moore or Hogan, imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And not whispy moustached Daniher, awful thing on his lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back