Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see what he Does in the 1st Regular Season VFL Game at North Ballart next sunday.

Agree - So far in the Practise Games he seems a Class Above.

- Elite Reader of the Ball
- Great Rebound
- Takes his Man out of the Game
- Courageous
- Great Below his Knees

He makes you want to go and watch him Play.

Hope he has no Injury Problems

DrDavoren

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't really get a chance to get to games so need him to either play in a televised VFL game or make his debut in the firsts.

Loving all the positive feedback he has gotten up to now and think I won't have to wait much longer to see this future star shine:)

Going by all accounts a natural leader and could be a real franchise player for us (apologies for the Americanism)

Don't really get a chance to get to games so need him to either play in a televised VFL game or make his debut in the firsts.

Loving all the positive feedback he has gotten up to now and think I won't have to wait much longer to see this future star shine:)

Going by all accounts a natural leader and could be a real franchise player for us (apologies for the Americanism)

IF you can get to VFL games. I highly Recommend going watching him play

What do you think, Dave, do we okay him forward or back?

Is he going to be our "buddy"?

He can play Both Back and Forward but for this Season he looks like he be down back.

I can’t say for sure how good he will be at AFL Level yet

When he takes off on a gallop, jeez he reminds me of his old man. Very athletic. I don't think there is any reason he couldn't play the 3rd tall role at the moment. He gave Aaron Black a bath yesterday. Cam Pedersen the week before. Not sure where the club sees it, but he is exciting nontheless.

When he takes off on a gallop, jeez he reminds me of his old man. Very athletic. I don't think there is any reason he couldn't play the 3rd tall role at the moment. He gave Aaron Black a bath yesterday. Cam Pedersen the week before. Not sure where the club sees it, but he is exciting nontheless.

Black and Pederson have had played well in AFL Games and that is great Sign that Moore Beat them Both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MAGPIE2013

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arizona Cardinals, Man United,
He has only played back so far from what I have seen

here is what he can do when he plays forward

301241-59102afa-3be1-11e4-bf5a-0352721e6660.jpg

True - Saw that Live.

But would like to see Him play a Few Game Up Forward in VFL before going up to AFL Level.

Yep, saw that. Last year. Maybe he will play forward at some stage. I don't know what the long term plan is. But at the moment he has spent his entire time as a Collingwood player, playing in defence

Yep, saw that. Last year. Maybe he will play forward at some stage. I don't know what the long term plan is. But at the moment he has spent his entire time as a Collingwood player, playing in defence

Video of Mark

What I read that Long Term Plan he can Play Either Forward or Back. What ever suits on each game

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
To be a good forward, you should spend time in defence.
It allows you to read how a forward thinks, and how a defender works against that.
Armed with the knowledge of the defender, you should be a better forward.

Does not played a Full QTR out yet but don’t know if that is Lack of bit Fitness/Match Conditioning or just Rotations thru the Backline

Hope the club debuts him this week off the HBF with a role to play as the 3rd in.
Sounds like he's coming along well and playing him off HBF with Reid at FF, White also forward and Cloke roaming up towards the wings would look pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back