Remove this Banner Ad

TheSierBear

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
soft spot for Carlton out of pity
From a neutral point of view his "worth" is a mid second rounder, has done bugger all as proved by the stats and injury prone.

Surely this is just pumping up his contract value by linking him with the Swans. I don't see how Moore fits into their side, they have KP both ends covered and don't have a lot of salary cap to play with.

Jake Lloyd is a very under rated player IMO, can't see the Swans would trade him anyway.

At years end it will be proved that the Sydney talk was just male bovine manure.

Number 1, you're not even a neutral.
Number 2, Moore is reportedly fielding offers of $700k. No neutral would claim that he's only worth a second.
If Moore went to the draft he would not last until Sydney's first pick. Other clubs are keen on Moore and would take him in the draft that would be almost certain. In the event Moore asks to go to the Swans, Pies will ask for two firsts, negotiations will start from there.

Swans will have to offer more than their first, and would end up paying through the nose.

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
With all the injuries and lack of influence he can have at extended periods of time, I wouldn’t think his value is that high.

Pretty astonished a club is willing to throw 700k at him, although the fact they’d have to do that AND give a late first round pick away is pretty ridiculous.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
From a neutral point of view his "worth" is a mid second rounder, has done bugger all as proved by the stats and injury prone.

Surely this is just pumping up his contract value by linking him with the Swans. I don't see how Moore fits into their side, they have KP both ends covered and don't have a lot of salary cap to play with.

Jake Lloyd is a very under rated player IMO, can't see the Swans would trade him anyway.

At years end it will be proved that the Sydney talk was just male bovine manure.
I'll pick you up on the salary cap.
We have plenty room.

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
s**t and here I was thinking all but Ahern beat you lot earlier this year in Sydney- silly me.

Edit;And old Dal of course
Yeah gezz a bloke who’d never played an AFL looking for a life line, what a coup. Dal wasn’t wanted at StKlida.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just think about it for a minute as a collingwood supporter !!

Darcey Moore $700k plus you have to trade for him
Or
Jeromy Cameron $1 mil and he walks to you as a free agent no trading
Not arguing the point. Just wondering what a Richmond supporter is even doing in the Darcy Moore trade thread. Said Richmond supporter who I’ve sighted in multiple Collingwood related threads.

(Again, no dramas from me)

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Not arguing the point. Just wondering what a Richmond supporter is even doing in the Darcy Moore trade thread. Said Richmond supporter who I’ve sighted in multiple Collingwood related threads.

(Again, no dramas from me)

Have a look at the Gaff , McGovern , Sloan & Cerra threads there are supporters from all clubs

Some of us just love football and like to read about all players and not just ours.

Are you following or have posted in any of the above threads ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back