Recommitted Darcy Moore [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Or Pies supporters thinking he’s worth 2 first rounders.

If on the market, his worth is a lot closer to two first rounders, than say, a second which a lot of Swans fans are claiming/trolling in this thread, agreed?
Again, you're club reportedly offering $700k, history says that's a top ten pick and then some. Swans will probably be top four this year and next, I'd imagine Pies would/should play hard ball and hold out for two firsts. Important to note, Swans aren't the only club that's keen.

If on the market, his worth is a lot closer to two first rounders, than say, a second which a lot of Swans fans are claiming/trolling in this thread, agreed?
Again, you're club reportedly offering $700k, history says that's a top ten pick and then some. Swans will probably be top four this year and next, I'd imagine Pies would/should play hard ball and hold out for two firsts. Important to note, Swans aren't the only club that's keen.
Not a chance in hell we are paying him 700k. Why would we pay 700k pa and use two first rounders on a unknown quantity that we don’t even have a position for?

It’s important to note, you don’t get to choose, where an uncontracted player goes....

Last edited:
Not a chance in hell we are paying him 700k. Why would we pay 700k pa and use two first rounders on a unknown quantity that we don’t even have a position for?

It’s important to note, you don’t get to choose, where an in contracted player goes....
Then why is Sydney chasing him?

More a athletic half forward for me. I know he wants to play mid, not sure from the bits of footage, whether he will be suitable.
I meant to have a smiley face on that last one. But look it might be a really good roll for him to play on a wing or flank while he fills out.

For mine Moore is a forward and should be let develop there. Sydney really have no need for him. Also in terms of value I'd be suggesting a mid to late first rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose its possible, I just dont think he is a suitable Grundy replacement. Which is the only role we may have available.

Did play well this year down back?
He’s a great reader of the ball in flight and a very good arielist, taking it at its highest point. We just haven’t seen enough of him down back to see if he will succeed. I personally see him down back as a learning curve so he is better equipped to deal with defenders down the track.

He's a failed forward trying to get a gig as a third floating defender I'm not sure he's worth that much.

As much as I look I just don't see a position for Moore.

We have good KPF stocks with Buddy, Reid and an 18yo McCartin looking really promising, have good KPD with Reg in good touch and going around again, Aliir finally over injury problems and played a beauty first up against WCE, last years revelation in Melican and second year player Maibaum keeping every key NEAFL forward to almost zilch. We also have Blakey coming on board and Armartey is a raw but very exciting first year prospect.

So why would we be interested in a player who let's be honest has shown little (Pies fans read your own board posts that wanted Moore dropped just before he got injured, again), wants too many dollars and would cost us big in a trade? No vacancies at the Swans for KP players, close this manager induced thread!

As much as I look I just don't see a position for Moore.

We have good KPF stocks with Buddy, Reid and an 18yo McCartin looking really promising, have good KPD with Reg in good touch and going around again, Aliir finally over injury problems and played a beauty first up against WCE, last years revelation in Melican and second year player Maibaum keeping every key NEAFL forward to almost zilch. We also have Blakey coming on board and Armartey is a raw but very exciting first year prospect.

So why would we be interested in a player who let's be honest has shown little (Pies fans read your own board posts that wanted Moore dropped just before he got injured, again), wants too many dollars and would cost us big in a trade? No vacancies at the Swans for KP players, close this manager induced thread!

giphy.gif

Weird rumour tbh I’d value Moore at pick 4-10 in this draft has loads of upside
That's a very fair SWEET player trade value evaluation from a opposition West Coast supporter FOLKS, why do you rate Darcy Moore highly between 4-10?

Last edited:
That's a very fair player trade value evaluation from a opposition West Coast supporter, why do you rate Darcy Moore highly between 4-10?
When he was drafted I reckon it was pick 9-10ish, done little to advance him from that number IMO. Anyway, we don't need or want him, his manager will need to find a different club as stalking horse :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back