Recommitted Darcy Moore [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly but that won't get you leverage. Where's the leverage if so?
Even if Moore chose the Swans, Collingwood will ask for two firsts. And then what?
Realizes he's on the drafts board, ducks for cover.
Of course Collingwood would ask for 2 firsts. But on current output he isn’t worth close to that. If he was deadset on getting to Sydney a deal would get done. Probably one first.

Then I doubt its two R1's. Maybe their R1 pick and Reid? ..They probably don't care about their R1 it would go on Blakey if they don't trade it ... so R1 and something is probably doable.

In the end age and wage is a good guide. If you compared Lynch and Moore on age and wage.. then id say there would be no doubt Lynch is worth substantially more ..but probably not as much as there should be.

I don't actually believe it but if it is true then Collingwood are in a crap spot. No way is he worth two firsts regardless of what they are sending back also Sydney will need both seconds to match a bid. Unless there is a player involved I imagine their first and a future second would see it done fairly early in trade week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird rumour tbh I’d value Moore at pick 4-10 in this draft has loads of upside
DONE! He's off to West Coast

He was pick 9 in 2014 draft and done nothing to really suggest he was worth more than that pick and you want to rate him 4-10 in a genuine super draft? We don't need him, you can cough up a pick 4-10.

He was pick 9 in 2014 draft and done nothing to really suggest he was worth more than that pick and you want to rate him 4-10 in a genuine super draft? We don't need him, you can cough up a pick 4-10.

No way is he worth that in this draft. Late first rounder at best.

* me Moore is overrated in this thread.

Pick 4-10 in this draft? Um, no. He kicked 3 goals in a qtr 2 years ago, great.....

His career stats are barely different to Josh Schache's.

Schache was traded for 25 and 40 AND he was contracted.

Moore's value is about the same, possibly even less.

If Sydney have pick 10-14, that should easily be enough, I'd almost be asking for change if I was Sydney.

He's ******* s**t don't know why swans would want him..... let the pies keep him

He has promise, mainly because of his athleticism, but his best position is probably as a ruckman.

He has very little forward craft at the moment and is just completely lost down there.

For pick 4-10 you take your chance on one of the King twins.

Then why Chase him when you don't Need Moore.

That is why I find it hard to Believe Swans are Interested in him as they don't have a Real Need for him

Did you think Adelaide was happy to trade Dangerfield for pick 9 and a 2nd rounder lol? Using your logic Geelong could've just hardballed danger's trade to force a disagreement and take him in the preseason draft?

The last time a Luke ball/Tippett scenario took place was 2013, more than 4 years ago. So in the last 4 years, over 90 trades were done. You think there weren't any disagreements in those 90 trades and noone forced another club's hands? Out of those 90 trades, more than half involved players, once again using your logic one club could've forced a preseason using the disagreement as its basis?

Sorry i know logic isn't really ur strong suit, maybe get a family relative or something to help you understand?

Dangerfield was a free agent. Adelaide did well to trade rather than rely on compensation from the AFL.

Sorry I know logic is your thing but maybe you should fine tune things a little.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back